Reality

Voices. To many voices. Aisling groaned. Her head hurt. It felt like an elephant was on her head. She couldn't open her eyes or mouth.

"She coming. Get out." The voice hurt.

She focused on her body and everything ached. It felt heavy.

She groaned. What happened?

"It's a right. You'll feel pain. It will hurt. It will take some time for the drug to wear off."

He wasn't joking. It felt like hell, the first time she died. It like a needles poke every part of her body. She wanted to itch but couldn't. Her hands were tied.

Time passed and with it the pain. How many days she didn't know. As the pain went away awareness came.

Dr. Shawn would ask about her pain level and question her to see how much she remembered. He was a pain. But Ashley, the bitch, keep trying to get her to tell the truth. Thankful Dr. Shawn defend her.

She didn't see or hear agent Rayon. What happened to him? She didn't dare ask the question. She didn't want them to be aware how fast she recovered.

Finally, Dr. Shawn declared her health and strong. And then he left to tell the bitch and who ever else worked here.

Aisling looked around the room. It appeared almost like a hospital without a window and nothing on the walls.

What to do? Death wasn't here to help her escape. How did it find her the first time? Something to ask it when she got out.

Ashley and two other men she didn't recognize came in with Dr. Shawn behind them.

"Good morning Aisling." Ashley said.

"Is it really morning?" Aisling replied back.

The woman smiled. "I don't know. How are you doing?"

"Would be much better if I wasn't here."

"Well isn't this your luck day. You'll be leaving here soon."

Aisling narrowed her eyes. She didn't trust them. She felt nauseated for what they would do.

A dark skinned man stepped forward. Everything about his was black and dark from his suit to his dark Aftain skin to his dark brown eyes, that appeared to be black. She didn't like him.

"You will be going back to the cave." He said.

"What you wished for." Ashley crossed her arms and looked down at her.

"Why?" Aisling asked.

"We will be sending a team with you. And you will make sure they came out alive with you." The man said.

"Why?" Aisling lifted her head to look him in the face. She was afraid but would see her like that.

No more would she show people a weak person. She was strong. Been through a lot and survived. All she had to do now was keep reminding herself that. And wasn't easy.

"Change, and we will talk." The man said.

"And who are you?"

He smiled. "Andrew. You can call me Drew. Don't be long."

The men and Ashley left. Dr. Shawn pick up a bag he brought.

"Ashley put some clothes for you in here. There's a bathroom through that door." He pointed to a small door in the corner. He left the room.

She got up, picked up the bag and went in the small bathroom. She changed into the clothes. The jeans and white blouse fit her perfect. She didn't want to think how much they knew about her.

She put on the black flats and walked out the bathroom.

As she paused as she reached for the metal door handle. She laid her head against the door.

Why? Why me? Because I'm me and no is me. I'm who I'm. This is my life and I wouldn't be who I'm if I didn't go through this.

She took a deep breath.

She got this.

She grabbed the handle. It turned in her hand. She moved back as the door opened. Ashley looked surprised.

"O, your... Great let's go." She moved away.

Aisling stepped in the hallway. There were the two men, Dr. Shawn was gone, and bodyguards surrounded her. Five very large men. They didn't trust her or where worried she would do something to them.

She followed down the hallways.

"So you think I can protect the team to get out alive." Aisling broke the silence.

"You will." Andrew said. They were very confident.

They entered a room with a few monitors. Two men were watching the screen. Andrew went over to one and spoke with him. He waved her over. She walked over.

The screen changed to four panels of her house. There was mom and her brothers girlfriend Laura working in the kitchen. Her stomach dropped. She was the one that should be there helping her mom make dinner.

Lara and Dan were in the living room watching a show. Dad and Nick had to be outside because they were inside. This was just wrong. Their blackmailing me. She realized and anger gripped her. This couldn't... shouldn't...hell them.

"They were become worried for you so we had to up our security on them."

Good for her parents. She knew they would protect her know matter what.

"There are two device in your house. You don't get the men out, a device goes off. Who knows who will get hurt?"

Aisling looked at him puzzled then the shock came. She lunged at him but one of the large men stopped her.

"You...you assholes. Your crazy." Tears mixed with her furry.

"Then do as we say, Aisling. Or else. Now he will release you. You don't anything and your family will get hurt."

The man let her go. Her body shook in anger. Her hands were in fists.

Andrew walked out of the room and she followed. She shot one last glance at the screen. Dad and Nick came in the house. She will do anything for them. Even if she's an immortal. She would make sure her family is safe from the power dangers in the world. What ever she could she would do to protect them.