Myth, Legend, & Stories

Shuran Myth of Beginning of Existence
Eternity. Before time it exists forever and always was. Then creation came from it. Life sprang into be. The rulers over the elements came to be. Gian of life, nature, and growth. Oceanus of the waters. Zeru of the night sky. Ry of the sun sky. And last death, who ends life that's been given to him.

These five ruled the world. A golden age of the people. Paradise. But all comes to an end. The five vanished and the silver age began. From there arose the Kings ruling over their lands. There were three kingdoms. Oren to the east ruled by King Oxy. Nabal to the west by Haval. And to the south by Anet, the kingdom baring the same name. But this didn't last forever neither.

They to vanished. And the people lived on their own. each village have it's own king.
Oceanus came to visit a village but they didn't recognize him. In his anger he released the waters from above. Gia devastated by what he has done quickly fashioned an ark and put people inside along with as many animals as she could.
The entire world was destroyed.

This time life was much more hard for the people. The conditions of the world have changed. And people learned to adapt to their environment.

It took a long time for life to flourish again like in the days before the waters.

Aisling sat back to look at her words. It was a summary of every myth, legend, and story she had found of the beginning. There were still many more stories but the big pieces she highlighted.

She played with the pencil in her hand. What were the chances the rulers were returning? She meet death, so was it possible her dad was the real Zeru. She leaned back and dropped the pencil.

Death could have some answers. But did she want to go back? Face her nightmares. Maybe it would help her. People said to face your fear. Except maybe not the physical death.

With a sigh she reached down and pick up her pencil.

"Och." Aisling said as she bumped her head. She rubbed her head.

She wanted a new table but right now she didn't care. Maybe in the future. Definitely in the future she is getting a new table.

She dropped her head. What's wrong with her? Now she thinks about all the things she could do and will done.

She lifted her head and began to browse the web for flights.

There was one place that might have answers and she wanted, no one needed to know. Her future relied on it. The only thing now was what to say to her parents. She couldn't lie that would be bad but she could... Yeah. She will do that.

Aisling booked a flight and got her suitcase out. She worked quick packing it up. Finished she put it back in the closet.
She got this. She smiled at herself. She could do this.

Leaving the room she went down stairs. Something was baking. She swiped her tongue on her teeth as the smell of potatoes and meat become stronger.

Mom appeared to be starting dinner and she joined her in setting the table. They had a nice family evening. Everyone had some to say. As she was cleaning the kitchen everyone went to do their own thing.

"Mom," Aisling said.

"Yes."

"I ... I've decided to go. On a road trip, because I need to discover myself. Mom?"

There was silence. She looked back at mom to find her staring. It looked like she was about to cry.

Aisling clinched her teeth. This was bound to happen. Better sooner then later.

"I'm going to visit a few states and relatives then I be back. I'm not sure for how long. No more than a month. You'll be fine with out me. And I'll call when I can."

Mom wrapped her arms around her.

"I'll miss you." Aisling mumbled.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to go. Not after."

"Yes. It's something I need to do. I'll miss you too. Everyone. You'll be alright without me."