Laughter & Dreams

She ran after Mya. The sun was high in the sky. Its warm rays warmed her skin. The untouched blue sky without whiteness. It was the perfect day for rest and fun.
"Gotcha." Aisling said grabbing a giggling Mya. She picked up the girl into her arms.
"Stop running." She said with a big smile. She was so happy. Everything was good. She loved being here in the palace close to the rulers. They make this place wonderful.
Mya grabbed her face in her little hands and looked her straight in the eyes.
"Your pretty."
"Thank you."  She rubbed their noses and Mya pushed away giggling.
"Come on. Someone must be wondering were you are." She carried Mya out of the courtyard.
She wondered through the hallways. "So where are we going?" Mya giggled.
Aisling paused out of a room. Inside was Matt was talking with some people about the room. Then they scattered to get supplies or start to work in the room.
"Matt." Aisling said. He looked at her with surprise.
"Aisling. Mya. What are you doing?"
"We were playing tag." Aisling said.
"You must stop coming." Matt said taking her arm and leading them out of the room.
"What are you talking about? This is my place too." Aisling said. Matt sighed and shook his head.
"Come."
"Where are we going?"
"We must speak with a seer. See why you keep coming. This isn't good for you or us."
"What's a seer?"
Matt just tightened his lips. They hurried through the hallways. As they crossed a courtyard a voice boomed.
"Mya."
"Papa." Mya stretched her arms around Aisling. Aisling turned to see Ry and his servants around him.
Aisling put the girl on the ground and she ran to Ry. Ry let someone else take Mya from him. Fear gripped her. What was it about Ry that frightened her? She shouldn't be afraid of him.
"My Lord. I was taking her to the seer. If you will permit us." Matt said.
"Yes, and once that is done bring her before me. I wish to speak with her." His golden eyes watched her.
Matt took her by the arm and led her out of the courtyard.
"What...why does he want to speak with me?"
Pain ripped through her. She fell upon Matt, clutching him

"Bring her back now." A voice yelled.

"It's not working. She's barely here. We need to ..."

Boom. Her body jerked.

"Aisling," Matt called out. She blinked looking up into his sea eyes.

"Matt." She groaned.

"Who's Matt?"

"Don't care. We need to give her... Where is Kale?"

"Agent Rayon called her parents."

"What?!"

"Somebody find Kale."

Aisling looked into Matt's face. What was that? It troubled her. She closed her eyes and let herself be held. The smell of cedar tickled her nose. It reminded her of something but the memory was in a darkness she couldn't reach.

"We must get you to a seer." Matt said helping her to be on her own two feet.

He hurried them through the hallways until they came to dark wooden doors. He knocked on the door and opened it.

Inside the room there was a large burgundy drape over hide the left side of the room. On the far side there was an opening into a dark room. The drape didn't cover it all.

There was a darkness to the room. The furniture was of dark wood. A few pieces of golden jewelry were laying around on the furnitures. A light was coming from somewhere but she couldn't tell were, it changed when she looked around the room.

"Seer." Matt called out.

A beautiful woman came out of the dark room behind the drape. She was dress in a white gown with a bloody red drape over one shoulder and it was tied with a golden belt around her hips.

"You aren't here are, Aisling." Her silver eyes lit up. A cheerful smile on her lips."I shall be waiting for you."

"What are you speaking of seer? She must speak with the Lord soon." Matt said.

"She will. All in good time."

There was a vise on her throat. She couldn't speak. Darkness swept took over her mind.