eight

Danielle sighed as she was trying to understand how she was a reincarnation. She understands her last, but it feels as if there is another part of her that is telling her that maybe she's not who she is, but doesn't know for sure. She knew Elena was still struggling with accepting Stefan, but she also wondered about Damon.

"Danielle?"

"Yeah."

"I'm heading over to Stefan's." Elena tells her.

"Okay."

Danielle sighed as she decided to go for a long walk. She knew that if she asked Jenna about it, she might get lied to. So she'll just wait and see what Stefan or Damon has to say.
~~~
The red head Gilbert made the mistake coming back home. Once she made it in side, she heard Elena and sighed. "I came home a little to early." She mumbled as she walked upstairs as Elena followed.

Danielle went to her room to see Stefan. Elena stopped just to see him. "Let me explain."

"Okay." Elena said.

"Lexi is my friend."

Danielle snuck away as she didn't want to hear what happened. The red head sat down and sighed Elena walked down stairs to see Danielle. "Stefan said there is a party at the grill for his birthday."

"Caroline texted." Danielle said. "I feel like there is more about us that we don't know."

Elena wondered what her sister meant. Danielle got in her car and drove off. Danielle stopped as she thought to stop and get something for Stefan, but didn't know him till her past clouded over.
~~~
Danielle Pierce smiled as she walked up to Stefan. "Hello, Stefan." She replies.

"Danielle, what brings you by?"

"Happy birthday." She tells him as she handed him the gift. She watched Stefan open the gift and smiled.

"I love it." He said as he held a book in his hand.

"Damon told me you like to read. So I thought to get you a book or a journal." Danielle tells him.

Stefan hugged the red head. "Thank you, Danielle."
~~~
Danielle smiled at how generous the past Danielle was. She looked at the new journal or diary to give him in case he needs a knew one. "At least I know he will like it." She mumbled.

Once she arrived, Danielle got out and grabbed the gift. She walked in causing Lexi to gasp at the red head. "Danielle?"

"Yeah." Stefan said. "She's her reincarnation."

Lexi watched the girl give Stefan his gift making him hug her. Danielle turned and smiled. "You must be Lexi."

"Yes I am."

"Well I guess you know me." Lexi nodded. "I'm going to get me a drink."

They watched Danielle walk to the bar to see Damon talking to her. The two shared a look as Danielle just smiled at Damon. "Ever tell my friend she's shallow, I will honestly kill you."

Damon watched Danielle walk away. No one has ever threatened him before. Well Danielle Pierce has till she became someone very important to him. He wondered if she was going to do the same thing as the Danielle he knew.

Danielle walked over to Caroline and hugged her. "Dani, I can take her home."

"Thanks, Matt." Danielle said as she moved away from Caroline to see her sister. "What's going on?"

"Liz has Lexi."

Danielle ran outside with Elena and Stefan. They saw Lexi waking up. "Stefan..."

Stefan covered her mouth as they hid. Danielle watched Liz smack her causing Lexi's vamp face to show. The red head saw Damon appear and stake her. Danielle whimpered at what she saw and walked away knowing what was going to happen. Why did he kill her?