twenty six

Stefan was dreaming of the first founders ball. "I see you are watching Damon and Danielle." Katherine says as they danced. "She always loved him, but never said a word because of me."

"You were compelling him." He tells her. "Danielle wasn't it."

The scene change to the grill to see Danielle standing with Elena laughing as Damon walked over. Elena smiled as she watched Damon kiss Danielle causing him to smile.
~~~
"I'm going to kill Damon."

"He went through with it."

Danielle glared at her sister as she laughed. They saw Damon walking over causing Elena to step away. "Damon, why are you doing this?"

"I need to prove that Mason is a werewolf."

The redhead grabbed him and dragged him away where no one won't be listening in. "Damon, please don't do this." She tells him. "I'm worried about you. Mason could seriously target you as you are targeting him. Don't do this. Please."

"I have to prove something."

"Damon, I'm not asking you to be the better man because that is not the real you, but I would love for you to see that I am worried about you and that you are making a mistake." She tells him as she kissed his cheek. "For once, listen to me, but if not, then I know that you care more that you are right and Alaric is wrong."

Before he got to say something, Jenna called Danielle into the kitchen to help her. "Have you seen Elena?" Jenna asked.

"Nope." She replies. "And right now, I don't care." She grabbed her plate. "I'm going to go to my room and work on homework."

Damon heard her and watched her go upstairs. He has to prove that the Lockwoods are werewolves. Just to prove that the vampires and witches aren't the only supernaturals in Mystic Falls.