one

Danielle woke up with a gasp. She didn't know what she just saw, but knew that there was a reason. Getting up and getting dressed, the red head ran downstairs. "Wow, Dani, where's the fire?" Jeremy asked as he saw her rushing.

"I need to hurry or Elena will kill me for being late." She said as she ran into the kitchen and grabbed her a glass and poured some orange juice. "Sorry, I keep having that weird dream."

"That's the third time this week. Are you sure you don't want to stay home?"

Danielle looked at Elena making her nod. She needed a distraction from that dream and the only way to do that is going to school and being surrounded by others. "Can we go now?"

"Yeah."
~~~
In Bonnie's car, Danielle sat in the back listening to her music as she thought back to the night she lost her parents. As she thought back to that day, she felt like part of her memories was missing like she felt a piece of that night missing.

Bonnie and Elena look at her and sighed knowing she became more closed off. She hardly talks or leaves her room. Now it's dreams and the two have became worried for Danielle. "You think she'll be okay."

"I hope so." Elena replies as they faced the front.
~~~
Danielle stood by her locker putting her books up when someone got beside. "Danielle?" She turned and looked at the dirty blonde.

"Yes."

"I was told that you could help me." He said. "I'm Stefan."

"Sure, let me see your schedule." She said.

Stefan was surprised that Danielle was alive, but this one was different. This one seemed quiet, but something tells him she was never like that. Danielle pointed down the hall making Stefan nod and left.

Danielle went the other way not seeing blue eyes watching her before disappearing. Danielle walked into her class to get the day over with.
~~~
Later on, Danielle went to her parents grave not knowing Elena ran off. She saw the no one there and walked over and sat down. She felt relaxed as she was looked at her parents grave. "Mom. Dad. Will I ever be the same girl or will I be this new version?"

Stefan saw Danielle and knew that if Damon saw her, he will torture her because of him. Since Katherine chose him and not Damon, plus Stefan knows that Damon also blames him for Danielle's death. He knew he had to protect her from Damon.
~~~
Later on, Danielle was laughing with Bonnie as they talked. "I'm sorry I didn't pay attention this morning. I'm just trying to figure out more about those dreams I started having for the past couple days."

"Do you know what's in them?"

"Yeah. Me." She said. "I'm in this Victorian style dress and next thing I know I'm running in front of this guy and he stakes me."

"Oh my god."

"What throws it off is that I can feel it." She said.

Bonnie's eyes widened in shock. "Oh my god." She said hugging her. "Why do strange things happen to us."

"Because we're friends and almost like sisters." Danielle tells her. "I wish I knew what that meant."
~~~
The next day, Danielle was in history not seeing Elena and Stefan staring at one another. She was actually busy writing notes. "Miss. Danielle." She looked up. "Do you know the answer?"

"December 7, 1941 was the attack on Pearl Harbor."

"Correct Danielle."

Danielle sighed as she stopped taking notes and wondered when she started listening to the teacher. She guess somethings change. She felt a pounding in her head and sighed. "May I go to the restroom."

"Yes Danielle." Mr.Tanner tells her.

Elena watched worriedly after her sister. Something was wrong and she knew she needed to find out what is bothering her.
~~~
Later that night, instead of going to the falls, Danielle Gilbert decided to go for a walk. Damon watched the red head walk in deep thought and knew he need to get answers about her being here. He knows that Danielle Pierce died in 1864 the year Katherine died.

He will meet her soon and than he will get some answers.