thirty

Waking up to hear talking had the redhead raising up to see she was not home or at the Salvatores. Danielle stood up and started looking around the place. She was very confused as to why she was there. Seeing that she was in a middle of nowhere, the redhead went to the door. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She turned to see a woman walking towards her. "There's not a house for miles."

"Why am I here?"

"You are the reincarnation of Danielle Pierce." She says.

"That didn't explain why I'm here." Danielle says. "Are you going to provide me any answers?" Rose went to smack her, but Danielle grabbed her hand. "Touch me, I will kill you in a heart beat Rose."

"How?"

Danielle didn't know what to say as she walked to the couch and sat down. She recognized Rose. Rose knew this girl was still seeing Danielle Pierce's past causing her to leave and give the girl some time alone. "Trevor, she knows it's us."
~~~
Damon stood beside his brother as Bonnie was trying to find Danielle. Elena smiled as she could tell that he was worried about her sister. "Bonnie is doing everything..."

'I'm going to find a stronger witch that will help me find her." Damon says as he walked out.

Bonnie looked at Elena who laughed. "He really does love Danielle." Elena and Stefan nodded. "I'm trying my best to find her then he can have her back. He just needs to be patient."

"He will be." He looked at Elena. "I'm going to go with him to start looking for her. Call if Bonnie finds her."

"I will."
~~~
The redhead woke up thinking about how she knows Rose, but she remembers, Danielle Pierce. The original reincarnation met them. They were the reason why Danielle turned, but the question is, why did she choose to turn. Rose walked down and looked at her. "Are you okay?"

"Why did Danielle turn?" She asked. "I know Katherine was behind that...."

"Katerina made sure her sister was also turned." She says. "It was Danielle before anyone. When she discovered why Klaus held a ball, she wasn't going to have it, but the consequence her and Danielle suffered the most. Losing their loved ones."

The redhead looked at her. "Then why are you doing this?" She asked. "You are free..."

"Not fully. Trevor and I have been running because of our betrayal. We gave them blood and Katetrina was given blood then Danielle." She says. "Danielle only wanted to heal, but Katerina, she killed her own sister so she could have her with her."

"Up till Danielle died trying to protect the person she loves." She says. "I know that part of the story, but why am I needed."

"I don't know."

Sighing, the redhead watched Rose leave causing her to start searching for a weapon in case Trevor or someone tries to hurt her. She felt a paper and grabbed it. Pulling it out, Danielle smiled as she saw a note from Bonnie. "Their coming." She mumbled as she went to the window. "Please hurry, Damon."
~~~
In the car, Damon was drinking a blood bag as Stefan watched him. "Need a drink." Damon said.

"I need all the strength I need."

Damon looked at his brother as he drunk it. He was doing this for Danielle, but why is Stefan here.
~~~
Danielle was in Rose's hold hoping the vampire would help her. "Please don't let him take me, Rose. I will help you be free. Just don't let him..."

"I'm sorry."

They saw a guy in a suit walk down towards them. Trevor was up first apologizing to him for the betrayal, but Danielle, she wasn't paying much attention as she saw the redhead befriending this man. Danielle Pierce was close to Elijah. They were good friends till she discovered the ritual. "Danielle?"

"Hello, Elijah, I don't know why you want me, but you have the wrong person."

"You are the reincarnation." He says. "You are needed."

Danielle looked at him. "Katherine has the moonstone. I know where she's at."

Elijah appeared in front of her causing him to see the vervain necklace. "What is this vervain doing around your neck?" He yanked the necklace off. "Tell me what you know about the moonstone."

"Katherine has the moonstone and she's trapped."

Elijah nodded as he knew that she was speaking the truth, but when he went to leave with Danielle, the sound of someone else was heard in the house. "Who else is here?"

"I don't know." Rose said as something was thrown.

Danielle took this chance to run upstairs not thinking of who was up there. Stefan grabbed her and covered her mouth causing her to look at him. He put his finger up to his lips telling her to be quiet causing her to nod.

Downstairs, Damon heard Danielle telling Elijah she will go as long as he doesn't hurt her friends. Which, Elijah fell for the trap. The redhead watched as the brothers took care of Elijah before making her run. Stefan went to go to her and hug her, but she ran past him and into Damon's arms.
~~~
At home, Danielle just got out of the shower and walked into her room to see Damon. "Hey, what brings you by?"

"Thought I'll come check on you and give you this back." He says causing Danielle to smile.

"You found it." She says as she went to get it, but he pulled his hand back causing her to laugh. "Damon, seriously?"

"There's something you must know, but you also have to forget it."

"What are you wanting to tell me and no, you are not compelling me..."

"I love you, Danielle Gilbert. I'll always love you and keep you safe, but I have to be selfish and compel this away. I want to hear you tell me exactly how you feel and not what you already do feel, but the full truth. The truth you have to discover on your own, Dani. I'm sorry." He says as he kissed her causing Danielle to kiss him back. "I love you."

"I..."

Elena went to check on her sister and heard Damon compelling her sister's memories causing her to open the door to stop him so Danielle could tell him how she feels, but he was gone. "Hey." Dani says. "What's wrong?"

"Dani, how do you actually feel about Damon."

"I may be falling for him. Why?"

"I'm going to help you see that you actually love him."

"I don't like where this is going."