thirty eight

Filler chapter
The redhead was sleeping good as her sister walked in. She didn't know at the moment that she was in Damon's bed. Seeing her sleeping had Elena changing her mind. She will find a way to save her sister, to keep her from being turned into a vampire. Yes, she knows about Damon feeding her sister blood, but she knows that is not what Danielle wants.

Shutting the door, Danielle raised up wondering who was watching her before going back to sleep. Elena saw the brothers and knew she will have to wait. "Where's Danielle?"

"Asleep." She says. "Why?"

"We're having her sign the deed to our house. It's to keep her safe." Stefan tells her.

"She's upstairs asleep." She tells them. "Want me to wake her up?"

"Actually, I will." He held the paper in his hand. "She can sign it up there."

Elena watched him run upstairs. She walked with Stefan out the door. "Why couldn't I sign it?"

"Because Damon truly wants to keep her safe."

Elena nodded as Stefan ran out as he saw Damon. She turned to see a messy red head causing her to smile. "He woke me up." She stated. "I hate being woken up."

"Same old Danielle." Stefan says earning a glare. "Sorry."

"Damon, Stefan, you may enter." She tells them. "Now I'm going back to bed."

Damon followed Danielle as Stefan went to the kitchen causing Elena to put her plan into action. Wake up, Elijah.