two

Second day wasn't so bad as the day was the night of the comet. Danielle didn't care as she didn't have much to do. She walked downstairs to get a drink without being notice. Elena turned around to see her sister, who was pouring her a glass of orange juice. "Your quiet this morning."

"I know." She replies as Jenna hugged her.

"Did you get some sleep?" Jenna asked.

"For once, yes." Danielle replied. "Are we still going to meet up with Caroline and Bonnie."

"Of course."
~~~
Danielle didn't make it to the grill as she saw a book she has been wanting. She smiled as she paid for the book. She walked out and decided to see where Stefan lived. She was curious about her new friends house.

Elena stopped and blowed her horn causing Danielle to look. "Where are you going?" Elena asked.

"Stefan's. I wanted to see where he lived. Why? Where are you going?"

"Caroline made a compelling point about something and I was going to see Stefan." Elena tells her.

Danielle thought about what that meant and shook her head. She walked over and got in the passenger seat. Elena smiled as Danielle buckled up. "What?"

"We haven't done this in forever." Elena said as Danielle smile. "It feels normal."

"Yeah." Danielle said as she looked out the window. She smiled a little as she knew this was something she was looking forward too. Normal. That's what she wanted, but knew that everything changed and the life she knew as normal was gone.
~~~
"Wow." Was the first thing Danielle said. Once the car came to a stop, Danielle got out at the same time as Elena. The two walked towards the house and knocked. Danielle watched as the door opened as if the door wasn't shut. "This is a bad idea."

"Stefan!" Elena called out making Danielle roll her eyes.

"Idiot." She said as she followed her in. "Hey Hero Hair! Elena's here and so is Danielle."

Elena looked at her sister and shook her head. Danielle shrugged as she continued to walk in. "Dani!"

"No one isn't here." She said as Elena screamed out making Danielle turn to see a crow. Danielle looked at her sister shocked. She turned around and gasped. "Hi."

"Hello." He said as he looked at the red head. "I'm Damon Salvatore. Stefan's brother."

Danielle was shocked. "Stefan has a brother."

"He didn't tell me that." Elena said as she walked away deep in thought and hurt by being lied to.

Danielle shook her head and looked at Damon. "You must be Danielle." She nodded. "That's your sister Elena."

"I'm guessing Stefan talked about us." Danielle said.

Damon nodded. "You know. I'm surprised that he moved on." He said making Danielle look at him.

"Moved on from who?" She asked.

"Well the last one."

Danielle as shocked. "He never told Elena about being out of a relationship." She said. "Then again, they never spoke about it."

Damon smirked. "I see your sister isn't to pleased."

Danielle looked back at Elena and looked back at Damon. She shrugged as this was Elena and Stefan's business. "That's their problem."

"Well the last one didn't exactly work out."

"Not all relationships are doomed. Just because one didn't work out doesn't mean that this one will end up like the last." Danielle said. "Unless she fell in love with you too."

Damon was shocked. "Hello, Stefan."

Danielle turned away from Damon and looked at Stefan. She looked at Damon and nodded as she knew it was time to go. "Bye, Damon." She said as she left.

Damon looked at Stefan after the girls left when he started asking how long the girls were there. "How is Danielle alive?"

"I don't know."
~~~
The following evening, Danielle walked downstairs dressed and ready to help Bonnie give out flyers for the comet tonight. She loved the stories of the comet. No matter how much she has heard the stories, she could never get tired of it as this was history. Danielle stopped and looked at the mirror and gasped as she saw herself with curls, a hat, and in a Victorian dress. Danielle closed her eyes and opened them just to see herself now. "What the hell?" She mumbled.

"Danielle?" Elena said as she turned around. "What's wrong?"

"I'm confused." Danielle said. "And scared. I-I have to go."

Elena watched Danielle leave in a hurry and became worried for her sister more. Something was wrong and she was going to help her sister find out why she was dreaming of herself like she lived before.
~~~
Danielle didn't know where she was going. All she wanted was to be far away from everybody so she can think. Danielle made it to what looks like ruins. She sat down on the ground and looked around her. Danielle started to fall asleep when she saw the first day.

Dream
Two sisters arrived in the town of Mystic Falls. "Danielle, we will be safe here." Katherine tells her. "Promise."

Danielle looked at her and smiled. She smiled as she saw a beautiful house come into view. The carriage stopped making Danielle smile. "Welcome to Mystic Falls, ladies. I am Giuseppe Salvatore and these are my boys. Damon and Stefan Salvatore."

Danielle smiled as she was the last to come out of the carriage. "Hello, you can call me Danielle and this here is my sister Katherine Pierce." She said. "Thank you for letting us stay in your home."

Damon and Stefan stared at the sisters. Danielle looked at them with a genuine smile. Her new life begins.

Should Elena stay human? What would you guys like to see between Damon and Danielle?