thirty five

Filler chapter
The one thing the redhead was not expecting was to see Johnathan Gilbert back. Elena looked at Danielle as she could tell the redhead was pissed off. "Hello, girls."

Jenna looked at the two as she couldn't believe that John told her that he was their father. Danielle pushed past him as she had nothing to say to him. She just wanted a stress free day causing Elena to sigh. "Why didn't the two of you tell me he is your father?"

"As Danielle would say "our parents will always be Grayson and Miranda. Not Isobel or John." Elena stated. "That's why she left."

Jenna nodded as she knew this was going to be awkward. "I believe the five of us needs to talk."

Elena knew right there that she would have to tell Dani who will bring Damon.
~~~
"Damon!" The redhead called out. "I'm not going to the grille without some entertainment."

"What's wrong?" Damon asked her.

"John. Daddy dearest thinks he should just appear back and act like he is our father. My dad died and John will never be my father." She stated. "Also, Jenna knows about him being our biological father."

"Yeah. I don't trust him."

"Who does?" She said as she sighed. "I don't want to do this."

"Than let Elena. She tells you everything anyways. Let her be the one to handle this meeting." He says. "We can have fun."

Danielle smiled as she met someone who will understand her. Damon looked at her causing him to smile. This was the woman he fell in love with and he was never going to give her up.

Sorry for the filler chapter. I don't know if Damon will be with Andi or he will continue to prove he loves Danielle? Till next time.