4

A/n. Omg this story is more popular then any other of my stories after one day of being published!
Tysm for the love huns🥺

Sorry if the last half of yesterday's chapter was shit, i was half asleep 😂

Once the two were safely in the air and the seatbelt sign had stopped flashing, Kian couldn't resist scooping Kiara up into his arms

He never wanted to let her go again. Not after missing out on so much time with her.

The girl melted straight into his embrace, his hugs reminding her of her late mother's.

She couldn't believe that he was right infront of her eyes after only knowing him as the man on the tv screen all her life.

Her mam would tell her that he was very busy in America and travelling the world. She'd tell her daughter that he was a very popular person who was hard to contact, not that the baby understood.

Kiara felt ecstatic that he had made time to see her. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world and so she didn't want to leave his side for a second either.

"Clouds?" Kiara questioned, looking up to her father whilst pointing at the sky outside her window.

"Yeh clever girl."

Kian responded with a proud smile, squeezing her in praise.

"Where mamma is?" The toddler follows up.

Kian would have been proud of how intuitive his genius daughter is if his heart wasn't shattered for his daughter once again.

He bit back a sympathetic cry and laid a gentle kiss on Kiara's forehead, wrapping his arms around her tiny frame.

"Yeh baby. My mamma and my dad are up here too." Kian whispers.

Kian already grieves more than the little girl who is yet to learn what death truly means.

He knows what it's like to lose someone and he wouldn't wish the pain on his worst enemy never mind his daughter.

"They together?" Kiara asks.

"I think they just might be."

Kian whispers back before they both fall into a comfortable silence that sends them into a deep sleep.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Kian is awoken when he feels something small tugging at his hair.

In his sleepy haze his mind accuses his immature brother of waking him up to tell him about something stupid he'd done the day before at work.

But when he cracks open an eye he is met with the cutest chubby face inches away from his own.

Kiara had woken up from her sleep a few minutes prior and took a liking to her father's wild hair that looks so much like her own.