12

⚠️READ CHAPTER TEN AND ELEVEN FIRST GUYS

⚠️READ CHAPTER TEN AND ELEVEN FIRST GUYS. I JUST UPLOADED THREE NEW CHAPTERS AT ONCE⚠️

"Lucy and Kiara's next door neighbour was the one to call nine nine nine.

She said Kiara's mom sent her over to hide and when her husband arrived home she sent him over to check on her.

He discovered the body and all we know is the cause of death.

She was shot.

It was clearly planned out because they had a silencer and left zero trace.

We can guess she was either mixed up in or just a very unlucky victim of some dangerous people since guns aren't even legal in England." Officer Lopez finishes, her eyebrows drawn together sadly.

Kian's face is burried in his hands, his form hunched over in despair.

After a painfully long strech of silence he lifts his sickly pale face.

Each of his freckles stand out significantly more against his ghastly looking skin tone.

"She... she was shot?" He chokes out.

Lopez silently nods in confirmation.

Kian's head begins to spin with each new revelation.

Some unstable criminal shot his baby mamma.

Mere meters away from his angel.

If they don't catch the bastard soon I'll be taking matters into my own hands, Kian mentally fumed.

He never fancied himself a cop or needed dirty connections to anyone on the wrong side of the law.

Not when his parents' lives were cut short by a selfish drunk driver when he was young and most certainly not once his career took off, giving him a second chance at life.

But as a responsible twenty two year old father whose child's mother was purposely and brutally taken from this world.

All he wants is revenge.

No matter what lengths he has to go to to get it.

"So what's being done about it? Are there any leads on the case?" Kian's mood snaps like a glow stick.

One moment he was queasy and terrified, the next he was out for blood.

The woman infront of him watched it happen.