20

⚠️read 19 first

It had been a week of afternoon visits from the Sierra's and the guys of the group had took merely a few hours each day to finish renovating Kiara's bedroom

They stuck to a few coats of candy floss paint and switched out the decorations for more pink and fluffy ones.

Kian had planned on going all out for his only child but after a long, spontaneous conversation with Harry and Rowan about what the near future looked like for their small family, he decided to start looking into buying a house some place more private, away from the loud bustling streets in the centre of Los Angeles.

Kian wasn't initially planning on another big change so soon. He was originally going to wait until Kiara settled in with the two brothers completely, before adding the stress of finding and moving into their perfect forever home on top of that.

But with Harry's input, he talked Kian into looking at houses in his and Kelly's friendly and quiet gated neighbourhood in the rich part of the hills.

He had a list of pro's that had Kian and even Rowan completely swayed, one in particular standing out and that was the easy accessibility they'd have to them, their closest friends, if they ever needed some help with Kiara.

After a couple of days observing the children getting along as though they'd been raised together their whole lives, Kian realised he was being unjust forcing himself to worry about Kiara being around boys.

Especially since he had known those boys since they were born and has always had a soft spot for the most kind hearted children he's ever known.

And he can thank Harry for raising them to be such a good influence on his little girl.

They took no time at all to bring her out of her shell and turn her to be just as giddy and hyper as themselves.

In fact, Kian hoped he would never have to deal with a single concern involving Kiara and those two boys again as if they continued as they were, they'd be more like siblings than Rowan and Kian felt sometimes.

Every night come seven it was a challenge and a half prying them apart and sending the two boys off to their own home.

Kian hopes that if they move closer to the family they might not have to worry about that any more since it'll be easier to visit one another more frequently.

And if the children weren't already a selling point, Kiara being just a street or even a door away from Kelly had Kian glued to his computer screen, browsing for the biggest available house next to Kelly and Harry Sierra in the morning hours of Saturday.

The reason he had first decided to introduce Kelly and Kiara was half for her safety and half because he hoped she'd be able to give Kian helpful insights on how to act as her mother figure aswell as her father figure.