5

Rowan laughs heartily before Kian even gets a chance to step outside of the elevator

"Who the fucks child have you kidnapped?"

Rowan chuckles again after managing to form the question.

He watches his little brother struggle to lug a pink car seat and luggage into the living room from the lift whilst balancing the small girl on his hip.

The child turns her head trying to get a good look at the person behind the voice whilst her father turns her in all directions.

"And why does she look like a mini you? Is she here for a film or something you're working on?"

Rowan pushes when his brother gives him no reaction.

Kian's expression is blank as he ignores he brothers joking remarks.

Once he has successfully dragged all of their stuff into the apartment, with no help from Rowan, he turns to face him again.

Just as Kian goes to open his mouth to respond, Kiara cuts in.

"Unc-a Ro-ro?"

Kiara points to Rowan in recognition and turns back to her dad as though to question if she's right.

Although the child has seen enough of their age appropriate films to recognise exactly who they both are at first glance which Kian had forgotten about.

He didn't consider the fact she had been taught who her uncle was aswell.

Kian snaps his mouth shut and turns his full attention back to his daughter.

"Yes sunshine, that's your uncle Rowan."

Kian confirms.

Rowan furrows his eyebrows, silently judging his little brother.

What was he up to? He knew he was always weird and childish but never had he stolen a child and pretended to be her father off set.

Maybe her real parents are on their way up to stay with us, Rowan thought.

"Where's the kids parents?"

Rowan decides to ask.

He stands up from his seat on the couch and takes a few steps closer to the pair.

Kian sighs in exasperation.

This is going to be harder then it was to convince me, Kian thought.