14

⚠️⚠️⚠️read chapter 13 before this one guyssss. Two new chapters todayyyyy!⚠️⚠️⚠️

 Two new chapters todayyyyy!⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Well Row. I hope you have fun catching up with your Tasmanian devil of a niece." Kian salutes his brother who is being used as a human trampoline by his daughter on his own bed.

"Where are you running off to?" Rowan asks the girls father.

"I need to organise everything from her suitcase in her walk in whilst you're still here to watch her." Kian informs him.

"What do you mean still here? I'm not leaving this cutie again any time soon." He smiles at the hyper toddler now playing with her stuffed turtle on his chest.

"Yeh right. You still have tons of press and interviews to do." Kian raises an eyebrow.

Rowan grumbles in annoyance at the thought.

"I'm sure the action movie fans can wait another year or ten to find out what my favourite fight scene to shoot was." He rolls his eyes, playing with Kiara's long hair.

"And Kelly too?" Kian reminds him of their incessant manager.

His older brother scoffs and shakes his head at the thought of her.

"That woman needs to worry about her own damn family while I spend time with mine." Rowan counters.

He's never said anything of the sort before because he knows deep down they are all like family.

"Say that to her face I dare you. She'll smack you silly." Kian challenges.

"Oh I do say these things to her face. We both do." Rowan chuckles, lifting a knowing brow.

"Never ends well." Kian hums.

Rowan nods in agreement thinking about all the times she's hit them over the head with various vogue magazines and handbags for acting like the children they are.

"I'll have to tell her soon. I need Harry's help renovating Kiara's room anyways." Kian taps his fingers on the doorframe in thought.

Harry Sierra is Kelly, Kian and Rowan's manager's husband.

They both have two little boys together, one named Grayson that  is the same age as Kiara who just like her, is the double of both of his parents, and his older brother Jace.

Harry is very successful within the interior design industry which is how Kelly and him met.

Kelly hired the best of the best to renovate one of her old apartments and from the moment they met they hit it off.