27

My little raggio di sole's first birthday

My little raggio di sole's first birthday. And she's the best Valentine I'll ever have.

Hopefully the same goes for her. Any boy even tries looking at my girl and I'll hang him at the top of the Eiffle tower by his pubes.

A girl is fine but men...nope.

I know, I skipped more than a few chapters but for one, you hopefully won't ever get to read these letters any how (no offence babes) and two, if you do you won't have enough time to read letters on every single development of our daughters life.

You'll be too busy witnessing it for yourself.

So let me sum it up for you...

Her first word was mamma, and rightfully so. I wasn't going to let it be anything else.

I'm not even going to pretend it wasn't the only word I said to her for a solid week.

But I deserved that much after the amount of stiches my vagina required after birthing her (I still blame you for that...guard your balls, I'm hiring a snip-man to chop them off in your sleep.)

It hasn't been too long since she took her first steps in December (best Christmas present ever, I was so proud.)

She's unstoppable now which has made my life significantly more worrisome but, we move. Girl boss in the making and all that.

Although that could be debated because our little girl has the most gentle and pure soul in existence.

I don't have to say a word and she knows when I'm feeling sad missing my mamma and papa.

Her little face nuzzles into your neck and you just melt into a puddle...

But that doesn't mean she couldn't be a girl boss. It'll just make her an even better one which is more than I can say for myself. She wouldn't make the same selfish decisions I have.

What else is there to say...she has an adorable little set of baby teeth and a love for the film Nemo which I may have had a big influence in. Her second favourite is the lion king but she gets too sad when Mufasa dies so I usually skip past that part.

This morning I suprised her with a living room full of Nemo themed decorations and toys.

Her reaction was the most precious thing and I'll cherish that video forever.