10

⚠️ MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS FIRST, i just uploaded three new chapters⚠️

A/n. I really do appreciate all the love on this story and I love reading all of your comments :)

I cannot believeeeeeee how many reads and votes each chapter gets within minutes.🤯

I hope you stick around because unlike some other stories based around younger MCs, I have a juicy plot twist planned😈

Kian had to strategically distract his little girl with a trip to the hot tub so that she didn't have a full blown meltdown when Rowan left the penthouse by the lift.

It was something they hadn't experienced yet and would like to keep that way for as long as possible.

And both Kian and Rowan could tell by the gradual buildup of sniffles and crocodile tears, when doing as little as being in different rooms in the penthouse, that it was bound to happen.

So when Rowan was showered and dressed, ready to drag himself away from their cozy bubble of family they've created, Kian cranked up the bubbles on the hot tub and started a game of I spy.

"I spyyyyy...something beginning withhhh...B." Kian sings in the most childish tone he's ever caught himself using in years.

Kian started to worry that he would give her existence away himself whenever he eventually returns to work by accidentally replying to a reporter in a baby voice.

But never the less, he wouldn't stop.

He'll do anything in his power to be the most fun and loving father to Kiara to make up for lost time and for the loss of her mother.

Even if that means saying screw you to his entire fan base and goodbye to his job.

Anything to keep her safe and smiling.

"Ummmm...building!" Kiara guesses enthusiastically.

"Nope. Great guess tho little one!" He assures her, shaking his head and booping her button nose.

"Emmmmm...Birdy!" Kiara quickly points to a pigeon flying above them.

"Yes! Well done Kiara! You are such a clever girl!" Kian cheers on, eliciting the widest prideful grin from the toddler on his lap, submerged in the bubbles created by the strawberry bubble bath Kian added for extra fun.

She had a bubble beard to look like 'santa clause' and a pile of bubbles on her head to imitate his pointy hat.

Kian tries to lay a kiss on her forehead the best he can whilst smiling so widely.

He felt his heart may actually burst with pride because of how quickly his smart baby could guess his word.

"-gain." Kiara demands another round, flapping her arms around in the bubbles.