16

⚠️part 1 of todays updates⚠️

Kian stopped at the bottom of the stairs, standing back and observing his older brother and daughter for a moment

It was approaching lunch time now he took that long to pull himself together whilst folding and hanging Kiara's endless supply of clothes.

He watched as they spoke and laughed together in the pile of pillows and blankets Rowan had obviously created a fort with.

Her tiny freckled nose that he now knew she got from her mother crinkled any time Rowan said something she either couldn't believe or understand.

Kian wondered if she picked that adorable habit up from Lucia, just like she was starting to imitate habits of Kian's and Rowan's.

Maybe it was just her ethereal beauty but the young toddler had a grace and an air of wisdom to her.

Her wide eyes were always fully absorbing her surroundings and she was always very present. Very aware of her surroundings.

It made him wonder if that was a personality trait she inherited from her mother or if the two of them acquired it from living so discretely and cautiously in hiding.

Kian automatically assumed the worst and began to feel sorry for his baby girl. She shouldn't have had any such trouble in her short life.

She should get to fully embrace her innocence and act like any clueless, curious child would.

Kian makes a vow right then to make sure she gets to have fun doing anything her little heart desires.

If that means going to an amusement park or a fair then so be it.

He will fly them out to the best he could find and wear a full disguise to ensure her safety and happiness.

Kian watches as Rowan scoops a giggling Kiara into his arms and carefully throws her backwards into the humongous bean bag that practically swallows the tiny girl whole.

Rowan crawls towards the laughing bean bag and peppers loud kisses all over her face.

"Nooo Zio! Scratchy face!" Kiara whines, pushing his bearded face away with both of her palms.

Kian laughs quietly to himself finding another possible thing to boast about to his brother.

She'll always prefer kisses from her dadda. The only perk of not having been able to grow a beard yet at twenty two years old.

"But you're too scrumptious munchkin! I know you secretly love kisses from your favourite person.." Rowan teases her, almost whining as much as she is.

Kian still can't believe his eyes, even if he himself is guilty of becoming an actual child when around Kiara, Rowan is notoriously known for being the living embodiment of the mature and bad ass characters he's played on screen.