30

A/n

A/n. Omg guys I cried writing this... get ready and STAY TUNED for my note at the end😉
I love you all thanks for all the support you've given me on this story🤍

There isn't enough space on this page to write all I need to tell you right now Kian Wiley.

There aren't enough words in every language combined to describe how heartbroken I am for what I have to do.

He's found me.

I made eye contact with the scum who caused this whole shit show in the first place for fucks sake Kian and it's only a matter of hours before they make good on their promise and carve my heart from my living body to take home as a trophy.

And this is the only plan I can come up with that I know will work to keep our baby girl from being discovered by them.

By him.

I look like the worlds biggest twat, an absolute clown for the shit I wrote in my last letter.

Thinking I could actually be free from his dirty grasp.

And now I'm going to have to pay the price with my life.

I've already been found.

If I tried to run again I wouldn't get past the town centre before he has a bullet through not only my head but our baby's too.

It goes without saying that I won't let that happen.

So I'll send her to the neighbours next door and leave her with my suitcase and a bag filled with as much of her things as I could possibly fit in such a rush and if all goes according to plan, they police will eventually take her in and send her your way.

The only thing left to do is wrap up these letters and make sure they make their way to you.

You're going to meet your daughter Kian.

Suprise I guess.

Maybe in another life we could have done this thing together but for right now, this is goodbye.

I'm sorry to do this to you, I'm sorry for it all.

If by chance you ever get caught up with my fucked up family then since I don't have time for all my goodbyes, send them my love.

Let them know that I never stopped loving them and that I done it all for her.

I made the first selfless decision in my life and it cost me closure with my family.

I don't want to say goodbye Kian. I'm scared that after this, there'll be an endless pit of nothingness.

That I'll fade out into the darkness alongside all memory of me.