Chapter 23 The Great Lake Battle

Not long after the Small Fang Tribe's destruction, other tribes have found the message that was left behind by Khazrack. 

'This is only the beginning, this tribe was just an example what will happen if you resist. Surrender, and you will know my mercy that Allfather doesn't have. You will be given a place in the new world that will come, as servants and warriors to the Allfather. You will never suffer from hunger anymore as your enemies will feed you and your children. If you wish to surrender go to the woods. But if not, prepare to be destroyed.'

Fortunately for the lizardmen, their chiefs decided to stand together against the new threat. Thanks to Zaryusu Shasha, every tribe joined the alliance against the new threat that appeared. They didn't know anything about their enemies as every scout that was sent inside the forest didn't come back, they have only that message left, and marks of beasts around the destroyed camps. After three days each tribe moved to village of Razor Tail, their village had the biggest fortifications out of other villages. 

On a far hill, overlooking the camp from a distance was standing Khazrack, his big form was hidden by the shade of tall tress behind him. 

"They seem to be prepared for an attack..."

"Yes, the seem. So, warlord, what are your orders?"

Malagor walked up to him, standing next to him looking at the village, his black crow wings were folded. Malagor was master of Lore of the Wild. His magic was able to awaken beast withing any race and changed them into nothing else but a beast that hungers for flesh.

"Malagor, as my second, you will carry my orders to the rest of the heard. I will message you through [Message]. Not everyone of them will fight, many females and males stay behind in the camp. Capture them and enslave. Understood?"

Malagor bows his head with a growl.

"Yes, understood. But remember that you won't order me for long..."

"I know, but first we will conquer those lizards for the Allfather. Then you can duel me for leadership..."

"Hmph, I can wait..."

With that Malagor uncurls his wings and fly towards towards the beastman camp. Khazrack sighs and pulls out a horn that he had on his hip. When he puts it to his lips, a load rumble came out of it. It shook the whole forest, and gave a signal for the battle. It also gave buff to all beastman in the forest while others creatures where hit with low level [Fright] spell. It has two uses per day.

Most of the lizardmen in the camp crouched down in fright after hearing the rumble. None but the chief stood on the fortification. 

"W-What happen to our warriors!?"

Shouted shocked Zenberu seeing even his warriors shacking in fear.

"It has to be some kind of [Fright] spell, those with low mental resistance will fall down in fright, unable to fight."

"Tch! They are scared to fight with all of our warriors?!"

"Don't be stupid lizard! We are just showing you our might as superior creatures!" 

They eyes widened as the heard the voice. All chiefs turned back to the battle field and then they saw a horde of beastman standing ready to fight. Their roars and clacks of their weapons filled the area as they made lizardmen even more scared. Malagor was hovering above the troops using his wings. He outstretched his hand before he snapped his fingers. In seconds all lizardmen could stand and their fright disappeared. 

"H-How did he...?"

"As you can see we can make you scared on command and make it disappear like nothing. Just like we will do with every one of you. So bow down to me, and I will show you mercy and love of the Allfather! He will make sure that you grow and and prosper! No more hunger and no more kin-killing! But in order for that to happen...you must spill blood in his name, you must collect skulls for his throne! In the name of Allfather! For Khorne!"