Chapter 7 The Black Swordsman

A/N: Hello! Before we start I have 3 things to say. First, I thank you for all of comments under the last chapter. I was so happy that you all liked it. Because I was thinking that this chapter was so lame and cringe, but your comment made me very happy. Second thing is that I have in plans writing new story. A story about my other OC in Skyrim as legendary Dovahkiin, so please answer if you would read it. And last thing is that, I think that all of you remember bath scene between Khorne and Naberal. Well, at first I was planing to place there a lemon but I wasn't confident in my writing yet to do that. But I wan't to inform you now that Khorne and Naberal have a "secret lover" relationship. I hope that you all will like new chapter. So, without further ado I present to you new chapter!

{3th Floor} {Sith Temple}

Demiurge is entering one of the chambers in the temple, inside waiting for him is Ashe. In chamber is a desk and two chairs, on a left is bookshelf with old scrolls and books.

Demiurge: Ashe, you wanted to talk about something?

Ashe: Yes, sit down please.

Demiurge sits in chair and Ashe sits at the desk opposite of him. She leaned back in her chair and started talking.

Ashe: I asked you to come here because I wanted to talk about our master.

Demiurge: I'm listening.

Ashe: It have been few days from his announcement about reformation of guild, and when I were in the library I founded this holocron. 

Ashe opens one of the drawers and pulls out a holocron. She put it on the desk in front of Demiurge.

Demiurge: And what did you find? 

Ashe: A lot. In particularly a information about masters past life in world named "Earth". I also founded all of his lies. 

Khorne's lies? That information intrigued Demiurge, now he was all ears. 

Demiurge: Lies? 

Ashe: Yes. Please answer me. Do you know how I was created?

Demiurge: From what I know. You were created by Lord Khorne and Lord Peroroncino. Lord Khorne gave you skills and Lord Peroroncino made your body.

Ashe: Well, your right. But that is half of the truth.

Demiurge: Hmm?

Ashe: I was created in the image of Isabella. Masters pasted away wife.

Demiurge: "shock" W-What?! Lord Khorne had wife?

Ashe: Yes. But that's only a beginning. In that holocron are all lies that he said to the others Supreme Beings. He lied about everything. Even about humans.

Demiurge: So your saying that Lord Khorne is lying to us even now? About total extermination of humans?

Ashe: Yes. Albedo and me were with him in that village. He said that humans are like children to him. You know what that means? He want to protect humans not kill them! And I know that he want to kill me!

Demiurge: I think that this just misunderstanding. Maybe he wants to rule over humans. Strong humans will be his subjects while weaker will be killed. And I don't think that would kill you, especially you.

Ashe: Demiurge, whenever I'm close to him he smiles to me, but his eyes are telling truth, he is want me to die and to forget about me. That's why he doesn't give me more tasks and why he is sending me to Baharuth Empire on spying in few days. My face remind him of Isabelle, something that he lost. While he is still mourning his dead wife, he's body is weakening when I'm becoming stronger