Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 2

A/N: Hi before you begin reading this chapter i want to inform you that i decided that this story will be now in Khorne POV. It will be easier to write then before, ok that's all. Enjoy

{Khorne POV.}

Khorne: HUH?! ( What's happening? Did they delay servers shutdown?)

I raised my hand to open the console but it didn't work.

Khorne: (Where's my console? I can't use chat or contact GM!)

Then i started to acknowledge my surroundings. I was siting on a throne, I felt a weight of my black armor. I felt different then before, my sight, hearing and smell were much better then in the real world. I didn't wear my helm so i felt cold air touch my skin, I was able to smell dust in the air and when i focused on my hearing enough i could hear....

???: "whispers"

Khorne: HUH?! What was that?!

When i heard those whispers, frightened, I quickly got up from the throne. As I stood there, I heard a soft angelic voice.

???: Lord Khorne, is everything alright ?

Moment i heard it i turned towards it. It was Albedo.

Albedo: Lord Khorne?

Khorne: (Huh? She's...talking?)

Albedo: Lord Khorne, is everything alright ?

I was too stunned to answer. NPC is talking ? How? When i didn't answer she gated up and jogged towards me.

Albedo: Is there any problem?

When she said that, i looked at her beautiful yellow eyes, after that my eyes looked down on her voluptuous chest that was squashed by her arms. I felt my face heat up but thanks to my red skin my blush wasn't visible.

Khorne: T-The GM call function isn't working. (HUH?! My voice! It's diffrent then my real, this voice is calm and cold but at the same time you can hear power and anger in it. It's awesome!)

When I said that, she took a few steps back and said..

Albedo: Please forgive me. An ignorant one such as myself has no answer to this "GM call" you speak of.

As she was talking i notice one thing.

Khorne: (Her mouth is moving?)

Albedo: If you allow me to correct this grave mistake i will be forever grateful!

I was stunned, I was talking with NPC! I sat at the throne to thing about all of this.

Khorne: (No way!  Is there some kind of error occurring?)

I looked to my left where Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown hovered.

Khorne: (The staff functions just like it does in the game, but i can't use my console. I can't contact administrators, either. What should I do ?)

When I calmed down, I started to think like when I was in work in the army.

Khorne: "sigh"( OK, (Y/N) calm down. I need to know did outside of the tomb changed, but who will be my scout?)

I looked forward to see Sebas who was still bowing.

Khorne: Sebas!

Sebas raised his head slightly.

Sebas: Yes.

Khorne: Step out of the tomb and confirm his surroundings around the Nazarick.