Chapter 9 Journey

{Few miles from E-Rantel} {Road to Carne Village}

We can see a horse cart slowly moving towards the village of Carne. On it, sits Nphirea, leading the horse. Around the wagon, Swords of Darkness are walking with Toyohisa with Nabe. Then Nphirea turns to Peter.

Nphirea: Mr. Peter. 

Peter: "turns to Nphirea" Yes? 

Nphirea: Why don't we take a break around that area? 

Peter looks around and spots a nice place near river. Deciding on taking a break he turns to the rest of adventures. 

Peter: Good idea. Why don't we take a brake? "turns to Toyohisa" What do you think?

Toyohisa: Yeah, It's a good idea. I could have some rest. 

They disengaged the horse, letting him drink water. And they sat on the stones nearby to look over Nphirea and his horse. 

Peter: Toyohisa, things will get a little dangerous from here.

Toyohisa: I understand. We will be careful. (I hope that those skills that I learned should be enough. That katana isn't my lightsabers but it's one of finest swords from Takemikazuchi armory. This armor and katana are from one set, so their abilities are boosted. And if things will get out of hand, Nabe will use her fifth tier magic.)

After a few days in the library, Khorne discovered that despite the fact that he was at the maximum level in Yggdrasil. In this world he was able to learn the skills that his comrades had. He didn't have a problem with fencing skills, but he had a problem with magic skills. He decided to focus on two types of magic, fire magic and necromancy magic. But at the end he wants to learn every skill that he gathered and become the strongest living creature in this world.

Lukrut: (They said that they're allies, not lovers. So maybe I have a chance!) "smile" Hey, Nabe! Don't worry so much! There'll be no problems while I'm the eyes and ears of the team. Well, aren't I amazing?

Nabe: "irritated" That mosquito...

Toyohisa: Nabe. "chuckle" I'm sorry Lukrut. But you need something more to prove yourself to Nabe

Nabe: Will you allow me to squash him, Toyohisa?

Lukrut: Jeez! You're as harsh as usual Nabe! 

Everyone: Hehehehehehe.

Ninya: This area is the Guardian of the Forest's territory, right?

Toyohisa: Guardian of the Forest? 

Nphirea: It's a mighty magical creature that has lived for hundreds of years within the forest. A beast with the face of a dog, the ears, body of a cat, and the beak, wings, talons and feathers of a bird and a tail of snake. It also sports a pair of horns on its head. It's wise and can use magic.

Toyohisa: It would be interesting to meet such creature. 

{Meanwhile in Nazarick} {9th Floor}

Demiurge is seen entering Khorne's office, then heads toward his bedroom. But he stops when passing by Khorne's desk. And he looks it.

Demiurge: (Maybe, just a look...No! I need to trust my master! I can't be like that wench.) 

So he continued his way to Khorne's bedroom. He knocked lightly and walked in to the room. In the darkness of the room he was able to see moments under the covers.