Chapter 12 Nphirea's disappearance

{Balear's Home)

Right now Nphirea and Swords of Darkness encounter a strange woman that was waiting for Nphirea in his home.

Clementine: Man, I was really worried! You didn't come home for days, I've been waiting this whole time.

She pulled off her hood revealing her face, letting Nphirea take a look at her. But he didn't remember ever seeing her so he got a little nervous.

Nphirea: U-Um, may I ask who are you? 

Finally Peter, who was standing in the doorway with his team, turned to Nphirea.

Peter: Huh? You don't know her?

But before Nphirea could speak, Clementine said innocently.

Clementine: I'm here to kidnap you.

When Peter heard this he quickly drew his sword and stood between her and Nphirea, and before his team prepared for fight.

Peter: Nphirea, please stand back!

Despite the swords pointed at her, Clementine was still speaking with an innocent smile.

Clementine: I want to use your talent of being able to use any magic item in order to summon an army of undead. 

Nphirea: Huh?

Clementine: Why won't you become our tool and use the Crown of Wisdom for us? It's a request from sweet little me.

Her smile slowly widened and showed its true meaning. Her smile is one of madness and cruelty. This smile slightly frightened the adventurers but they kept their positions and were ready to fight.

Peter: Who are you?!

Clementine again ignored Peter and kept looking at Nphirea like a hungry predator look on his prey, this look coused Nphirea to shiver. After a second of looking at him, Clementine continued explaining her plans for Nphirea.

Clementine: The undead summon spell, Undead Army, is a 7th tier magic, so normal people can't use it. But with Crown of Wisdom, it becomes possible! And although it's impossible to control all of the undead we summon, we'll be able to led them in various directions! "crazy smile" Isn't it the perfect plan?!

Her sudden scream frightened Nphirea, causing him to drop a lamp that shattered to the floor. Now the room was even darker than before and you could barely see what was happening. Noticing on how big disadvantaged they are in this darkness, Peter began to act.

Peter: Nphirea, please run away from here quickly! 

Nphirea: B-But..

Dyne: Ninya, you must go with him! 

Ninya: Huh?!

Lukrut: Take the kid and run! You have things you got to do!

Peter: That's right. You have to save your sister! 

Ninya: Everyone...

Clementine: Hihihihi. Give me some of your tears. I'll cry them for you, yep. But it would be problem if you got away.

Clementine pulled out one of her daggers that glistened in the moonlight that penetrated through the windows and pointed it toward the door. When they looked behind them, a magician dressed in red robes and holding a wooden staff stood in the doorway. He immediately turns to Clementine, with a slight anger on his face.

Khajit: You play around to much. 

Clementine: But you prepared everything so their screams won't be heard, right? Can't I take my time with one of them? "licks her dagger"