Will byers- just one kiss

me and my boyfriend Will Byers are currently drawing.

well, I'm trying my best but will, will is doing amazing at this shit. he's like a pro drawer!

will finishes his drawing and it's a picture of me and will on the beach.

"thats amazing will I love it!" i say them kiss his cheek.

i stand up and he stands up and holds my hands.

"kissy" he says and pouts

"just one kiss okay?" i say

he nods and smiles innocently. i giggle and kiss him.

the kiss starts getting heated and he pushes me down on to the bed and climbs on top of me.

"i'm taking lead" he says and smashes his lips on to mine.

his tongue goes into my mouth making me moan quietly.

his hand goes up my shirt to my bra giving my boob a squeeze.

he starts kissing my jawline.

"will" i quietly moan heavy breathing. He instantly pulls away.

"are you okay? i won't make you do anything you don't want to do babe" he quickly says.

"no it's okay just keep going" I say catching my breath as he smirks and realizes what's happening. he rips his shirt off.

his hands grip my waist under my shirt. he starts kissing down my neck, until he finds my sweet spot.

i moan as he sucks harshly on it.

"baby" he groans out.

i moan as he gives me a hickey on my neck.

he pulls my shirt off and about 15 minutes go by of his lips on my body and his tongue in my mouth.

"HONEY IM HOME" i hear my mum shout from downstairs.

will quickly gets off me and we both put out shirts on. he smirks and kisses me.

"that was amazing" will whispers with a smile. i giggle and kiss his cheek.

i love this boy so fucking much.

A/N: this is an old imagine but idk what to post so i edited this a bit lmao.