argue- noah schnapp

YOUR POV:

so me and noah had an aregument this morning.. well he yelled at me.

he's been my boyfriend of 4 years. and we live in an apartment together.

but anyways.

i'm literally sat on the floor of the bathroom having a panic attack. 

i hate it when noah and me argue.

i was late for work today. and my battery died. i got home and noah started yelling at me because i was late and i wouldn't answer the phone. obviously because my battery died.

apparently he thought i was cheating on him. so he carried on shouting at me and we had a massive argument. so yeah.

i'm curled up in a ball in the bathroom having trouble breathing. and balling my eyes out.

noah left after our argument. he didn't even tell me where he went. but u don't give a shit. i'm so mad at him.

but right now i need him. i need anyone to help me right now. i can't breathe properly. i can't even stand up without collapsing. i can hardly see because of all the tears in my eyes.

it's just a shit show.

i'm mostly crying about the fact that i can hardly breathe. i'm still crying over how noah yelled at me. but mostly because i can't fucking breathe.

i faintly here a door open and close. must be noah.

"y/n?" i hear noah say then hear stomping down the hall way.

i hear a knock at the bathroom door.

"can i come in?" noah says through the door.

i don't answer. mainly because i can't.

noah opens the door and sees me.

"OH MY GOD Y/N?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" he says rushing over to me by my side taking me into his arms.

"oh my god" he says panicking.

he grabs his phone and calls an ambulance.

once they say they're on their way noah hangs up and starts comforting me and crying slightly.

"babe please stay with me i'm sorry i'm so fucking sorry" he says crying.

"please you can't leave me y/n please breathe!!" he yells out. i can hear the hurt in his voice.

i'm half passed out right now. i can only hear faintly. and my vision is a bit blurred.

i then see two paramedics come in and sit next to noah and me.

"sir what happened?" one of them asks whilst putting an inhaler in my mouth.

"we had an argument this morning and- and i left but when i came home i just found her like this. she's having a panic attack please help her" noah says freaking out.

"it definitely looks like asthma has been triggered" the other paramedic says.

"d-does she need to go to h-hospital?" noah whispers.

"no sir. we will wait here till she is okay. she's been diagnosed with asthma but just keep doing her inhaler until she wakes up properly sir" one of them say.

"okay" noah says and keeps doing the inhaler whilst holding me in his arms.

after about 5 minutes my breathing goes back to normal.

"oh my god y/n" noah says hugging me tight.

"sir not too much. she needs space" one of the paramedics say.

noah loosens his grip on me but keeping my on his lap and arms loosely around my waist.

i rest my head in his chest. my head hurts like crazy.

"okay we are done here. just help her rest and keep this inhaler. sometime over the next week come to the hospital to get a spare one aswell" the paramedics say and they both leave.

"holy shit" noah whispers and holds me close.

i sob into his chest. but my breathing is okay now.

"i'm sorry. i'm so sorry" he keeps repeating, also crying.

we both calm down and i lift my head away from his chest.

"princess oh my god this is all my fucking fault i'm so so so sorry. i triggered your asthma i hate myself i'm so sorry" he keeps rambling.

i honestly don't know if i can forgive him. i'm gonna be stuck with this asthma shit for the rest of my life now. thanks to noah.

"please forgive me" noah says at the end of his rambling.

i stay silent.

"i love you" he whispers.

i love him.

but i'm gonna be stuck with this for the rest of my fucking life.

but he didn't mean any of this to happen.

he would never do anything like this on purpose.

"i love you too" i barely above a whisper.

he breathes out and gives me a slow kiss on my forehead.

he carries me to our bedroom and sits on the bed with me on his lap.

"i'm so so so sorry princess" he says and cups my cheeks.

"it's okay" i say holding his wrists that are on my cheek gently.

"i never should of yelled at you. i was just scared.. this probably isn't the best time to ask.. but why did you not answer?" he asks quietly.

"my battery died" i say.

"i'm so sorry" he says.

"are you okay? does anything else hurt? do you feel dizzy or anything-" he says but i cut him off "my head hurts like crazy and i feel abit dizzy. apart from that i'm okay" i say.

"hey some rest for me okay? i'm so sorry honey" he says giving me a peck and then tucking me in and cuddling me.

i'm still upset that i have asthma.

but i know noah wouldn't do anything to hurt me on purpose.

a/n: almost cried whilst writing this ngl 😢

⚠️not proof read⚠️