pda prank- noah schnapp

idea from: @lalbiakhluiralte

YOUR POV:

me and my boyfriend noah decided to prank the group today. we are doing the pda prank.

me, noah, millie, sadie, caleb and gaten all live together and tonight we planned a movie night.

so throughout the movie me and noah are gonna do the prank.

it's now 9:30pm and we have just started the movie. i'm wearing one of noahs shirts which is very big on me, aswell as some sweatpants.

"babe come here, sit on my lap" noah says out loud.

he lifts me on to his lap whilst everyone watches us.

my back is resting on his stomach and the back of my head resting on his chest.

"what?" me and noah say at the same time, looking at everyone who is staring back at us weirdly.

the others say nothing and continue watching the movie.

a few minutes later.

"gimme kisses" noah says cutely smiling.

i turn my head and kiss him. everyone darts their heads towards us as me and noah kiss.

"get a room jeez" gaten says eating popcorn.

i flip gaten off still kissing noah.

noah reaches his hand up to my cheek and caresses it.

we pull away slightly heavy breathing and everyone is still watching us.

"seriously what's wrong why do you keep staring at us?" noah asks the group.

"just tell her if your in the mood noah, don't do it infront of us dude" finn says wrapping his arm around millie.

noah flips finn off and we all carry on watching the movie.

5 minutes later:

"i love you princess" noah says, his nose touching my cheek.

"i love you more" i say turning my head and caressing his cheek.

"no i love you more" he says, his nose touching mine and widely smiling, aswell as me.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"OKAY enough. we get you guys are in love. stop being so damn affectionate!!" caleb says.

we go silent but i'm mentally smiling because this prank is going so good.

everyone turns their attention back to the movie.

3 minutes later:

"are you cold sunshine?" noah asks me quietly, but everyone can still here as it's dead silent apart from the movie.

"yeah a little" i say back at the same volume.

"take my hoodie sweetie" he says and takes his hoodie off, then putting it on me. he has a shirt underneath so he's not shirtless, don't worry.

"thank you love" i say and cup his cheeks, kissing him.

we kiss for about a minute until finn interrupts us.

"okay seriously stop kissing. you guys are so affectionate today jesus" finn says.

i'm surprised millie and sadie aren't making fun of us and fangirling over us. they love our relationship. they are smirking at us though.