flinch- noah schnapp

⚠️MAYBE TRIGGER WARNING, MENTION OF ABUSE AND SEXUAL ASSULT⚠️

YOUR POV:

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KISS FINN?!" my boyfriend of 1 year yells.

"no i-i didn't kiss him he kissed me n-noah.." i stutter through tears.

he reaches his hand up and i flinch thinking he is going to hit me.

he drops his hand, his face softening.

"why did you flinch?" he asks, his eyes teary and a few tears on his cheeks.

"n-no i didn't.." i stutter, starting to shake.

he can't find out. he can't find out.

"yes you did y/n. why did you flinch?" he asks sternly but also softly, walking towards me and hugging me.

i sob into his chest as he sways us back and fourth.

"y/n talk to me. i believe you didn't kiss finn, but why did you flinch?" he asks quietly running his hands through my hair.

"my d-dad.." i sob into his chest.

"yeah? what about him? talk to me. that's what i'm here for" he whispers holing onto me tighter.

"he hurts m-me.." i stutter into his chest.

"as in abuses you?.." he asks carefully knowing it could trigger me.

i nod not pulling away from the hug.

"baby.." he says. "why didn't you tell me? that's my job, to be here for you, to look after you, to love you. okay? tell me what he does to you.." he says pulling away and cupping my teary cheeks.

i lift my sleeve up, revealing bruises and red marks.

he examines my arm gently.

"anywhere else?" he says after a few seconds of silence.

i slowly lift up my other sleeve showing more bruises and shit, then get a makeup wipe and rub off my makeup revealling two deep cuts on the corner of my forehead, and two on my chin.

"i hate seeing you like this, you can't let him do that to you" he says rubbing his thumb gently over a cut on my forehead, then placing a soft kiss by the side of it.

"h-he said he would k-kill me if i told anyone.." i stutter out.

his eyes start tearing up.

"is that it?" he asks with a voice crack.

"he raped me.." i mumble looking down.

he bursts into tears pulling me into a hug. i sob into his chest as he cries into my hair.

a few minutes go by like that.

"we need to tell someone babe. i cant let you get hurt any longer. okay? we can go to bed now because i can tell your tired. i'll phone the police in the morning and we can get it sorted out" he says picking me up and placing me into bed, tucking me in.

i start falling asleep almost instantly. i feel his presence climb into bed next to me, then a warm pair of arms around me pulling me into his embrace.

the next day, we got it all sorted out. my dad got arrested, the doctor gave me special medication and cream for my cuts and bruises.

everything worked out in the end..