"NOAH"- noah schnapp

NOAHS POV:

me and my girlfriend y/n have been together for almost 4 years now. and those years have been the best of my entire life. its like whenever i'm down or upset she can just walk into the room and it would instantly cheer me up. i love her more than life itself.

i'm currently laying on our bed in our apartment, y/n sleeping next to me. its 2:30am. my head is buried into her chest, her arms around me, sleeping peacefully. she looks so cute.

i feel my face heat up just looking at her.

her shirt is off, so is mine because it's about 27 degrees in our room right now. she's in her bra and pj bottoms, i'm shirtless with boxers on. we've done it before, so we are comfortable naked and half naked around eachother and stuff.

she looks so hot right now.

i slowly slide my hand to the back of her bra strap, unclipping it. i take her bra off her only so it's covering one of her breasts.

i hesitantly start kissing her neck, sucking lightly, then going down to her breast, sucking more roughly.

she's a deep sleeper.

i run my hands up and down her bare waist, starting to leave a hickey on her neck.

i bite an area of her neck, wanting her badly.

my kisses go down to her chest, leaving more hickeys.

i hold her close to me, my lips sucking just above her breast.

i pull away, catching my breath then clipping her bra back.

i snuggle more into her if that's even possible, digging my head into her chest.

i start falling asleep.

YOUR POV:

i wake up, seeing a sleepy noah wrapped around me. i smile and check the time on our clock on the wall. 9:45.

i look back down at noah, his hairs messed up, his breathing heavy. i cuddle him closer, taking in the scent of him.

a few minutes later, i feel him wriggle then he whines.

he looks up at me, his swollen lips curving into a smirk.

"good morning princess" he mumbles, placing a small kiss on my chin.

"morning" i say kissing his forehead, then laying my head back on his.

"i'm gonna get up now" i say trying to get out of his grip. 

"no no no stay cuddle with me please" he whines, tightening his grip around my waist pulling me closer.

i give in and lay there, him cuddling into me whilst i play with his hair and scratch his head.

"i wuv you" he says in a raspy voice.

he always does this. if he didn't say 'i love you' or 'i wuv you' in the mornings i probably would overthink for the rest of the day.

"i wuv you too" i say back, smiling to myself.

he looks up at me and pecks my lips.

"can i get up now?" i ask gently.

"i guess" he sighs loudly, obviously wanting me to give in and stay with him.

i smile at him and stand up, tucking noah in again and pecking his lips.

he smiles, which soon turns into booboo eyes and a stuck out bottom lip.

"please stay with me?" he asks innocently.

i walk out the room, hearing him huff.

i chuckle and walk to the bathroom.

i check myself in the mirror, suddenly seeing a bunch of big reddish-purple hickeys on my neck, going to my chest and under my bra.

i unclip my bra, seeing a few hickeys on my breast aswell.

i clip my bra back.

"NOAH CAMERON SCHNAPP" i yell.

i hear him scream like a 5 year old girl, then footsteps running into the living room.

i chase after him, finding him stood on the couch, his eyes wide.

"IM SORRY I COULDNT HELP IT!!" he screams.

i give him a jelly leg with my hand making him fall on to the couch.

i sit on his stomach and start playfully punching him, as he tries pushing me away, giggling.

"i'm sorry baby!!" he says through laughter.

"how the fuck am i supposed to cover these up?!" i say as i stop punching him and lay on his chest.

"i hate you" i say.

"you love me really" he says back in a cocky voice.

"no i hate you" i say leaving a small kiss on his neck.

"i love you!!" he exclaims.

"i love you too" i say giving in, smiling and snuggling into him more, his arms tightening around me.

i feel a warm pair of lips on my hair, before i fall into another sleep.

A/N: request from anonymous, this one was cute to make lmao.