noah schnapp- prank

A/N: quick note that all the 'prank' chapters aren't connected!

NOAHS POV:

so currently me and sadie are pulling a prank on y/n. y/n's my girlfriend of 2 and a half years and sadie is her best friend.

me, y/n, sadie, caleb, millie, finn and gaten all live in the same house together.

currently i'm on top of sadie shirtless and sadie in her bra laying at the bottom.

obviously it's a prank because i love y/n and y/n only.

we are gonna prank her by thinking that me and sadie are a thing and make her think i'm cheating on her.

y/n all of a sudden walks in on the phone.

YOUR POV:

so sadie actually told me about this little 'prank' noahs doing on me. this is why she's my best friend.

so i'm getting him back at the same time.

they are currently in mine and noahs bedroom setting up the prank.

so i call millie and finn and get them on my side obviously.

i decided i'm gonna walk in the bedroom on the phone to millie and completely ignore sadie and noah.

i'm gonna say 'also millie what do you think i should wear on mine and finns date tonight?' through the phone.

here we go.

NOAHS POV:

y/n walks in on the phone to millie.

"millie what should i wear to mine and finns date tonight?" she asks millie through the phone, completely ignoring me and sadie half naked on the bed.

what?

she's cheating on me?

what the fuck. finns my best friend.

"okay bye mills" y/n says still ignoring me and sadie.

i look down at sadie and get off her and she gives me a nervous look, shrugging her shoulders.

"FINN" y/n yells.

finn comes in the room.

"what should i wear for our date tonight?" y/n asks him.

"wear something hot" finn says winking at her.

y/n giggles.

"OKAY WHAT THE FUCK" i yell.

y/n and finn look at me and start wheezing, i can also hear sadies laugh from the bed.

"your cheating on me?" i ask on the verge of tears.

"no babe. it's a prank. sadie told me what you were going to do so i decided to get you back with millie and finn" y/n says.

i sigh of relief.

"SADIE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" i shout also laughing now.

"she's my best friend what do you expect!!" sadie says and gets her top on.

"i hate you all" i say.

"sorry bro. do you really think i would do that to you? try and steal your girl?" finn asks patting my back.

"it sounded so real!!" i say still giggling.

"well maybe it is" finn says and walks over to y/n wrapping his arm around her.

my smile fades.

"no no no man i'm joking!!" finn says running up to me and bro hugging me.

"well i need to go see caleb, bye everyone, and y/n, nice prank!!" sadie says high fiveing y/n.

she giggles and sadie leaves the room.

"i'll leave you two to it" finn says leaving.

i go up to y/n and try to kiss her.

she pushes me away though.

"hey kiss me!!" i whine trying to hug her and kiss her.

she keeps pushing me back.

"what's wrong babi?" i say pouting at her.

"i still don't like what you did" she says looking at the ground.

"what do you mean?" i ask in concern.

is she mad?

"the prank. if sadie didn't tell me about it that would've been a fucked up thing to do to your girlfriend, especially with sadie" she says frowning.

"i'm sorry honey-" she cuts me off. "it's fine" she says and walks out.

fucking shit why do i have to mess everything up?!

i might've just lost the love of my life because of some shitty prank.

she's not wrong though. that was a fucked up thing to do.

if sadie didn't tell y/n it was a prank god knows what would happen.

y/n would've flipped.

i'm such an idiot.

i run downstairs trying to get to y/n.

i see her sat at the breakfast bar eating a chocolate bar.

"is anyone else home?" i ask before walking up to her.

she shakes her head not looking at me.

"look i'm sorry princess. i didn't mean it like that. i love you so much and i know what i did was wrong. please forgive me" i say rubbing her back.

"like i said, it's fine. i'm going to take a nap" she says and walks away upstairs.

shit.

i know she's still upset. i don't blame her.

i walk upstairs into our bedroom and see y/n turned on her side not facing me.

i lay in bed next to her and spoon her.

"please forgive me. words can't explain how much you mean to me. i shouldn't of pulled that prank. it was a fucked up thing to do. i love you more than anything in the world. i'm so sorry" i say.

"it's okay. i forgive you" i hear her says softly and feel her hand grab my hand that was resting on her stomach.

i push myself closer to her so that my stomach and her back are touching.

"i love you" i say.

"i love you too"