attention- noah schnapp

YOUR POV:

i wake up and expect to feel the warmth of my boyfriend. but instead his side of the bed is cold.

i sit up and look around the room but he's not in here. where is he?

i get out of bed and go downstairs to see my handsome boyfriend noah schnapp sat at the breakfast bar. he's reading his script for an upcoming show he's auditioning for.

he's wearing his hoodie and sweatpants and his hair is a messy fluff ball.

i walk over to him and gives him a hug from behind.

"good morning princess" noah says not taking his eyes off the script.

"morning" i say and make a smoothie.

noah gets up and goes to our living room still not looking up from that script.

i take a sip of my smoothie and put it on the counter then go into the living room where noah is.

i cuddle up to him.

"not now honey, i need to concentrate. i'm sorry" noah says looking at the script.

"oh okay.." i say quietly and walk upstairs frowning.

i'm disappointed he can't cuddle. i understand he has to practice his lines. i'm just sad he can't cuddle and practice his lines.

he usually lets us cuddle whilst he reads his other scripts from the past.

oh well.

i get into bed and pull the covers over me and fall asleep.

*2 HOURS LATER, 11AM*

your pov still:

i just woke up from my 2 hour nap. it was nice. i was really tired.

i go downstairs and see noah in the exact same spot as where i left him. he's still reading that script.

i give the script a death glare and go over to noah.

"noah-" i say but he cuts me off.

"what" he says in a tone, not looking up.

i sit next to him.

"can we cuddle or something?" i ask.

"not right now y/n" he says plainly.

"why-" i say but he cuts me off AGAIN. "i said not right now y/n" he says angrily still reading the script not looking up.

he hasn't even looked at me today. i haven't had a morning kiss. or a hug. or anything. just a moody noah.

"do you still love me?" i ask on the verge of tears. why is this bothering me so much.

noah finally looks up at me and his face softens. he pulls me into a hug.

"of course i still love you y/n. i'm sorry about this morning. i shouldn't have been like that to you. i was just so determined to get this role in the show but i ended up making you upset. i'm so sorry honey. i feel awful. i love you so much. please forgive me" he says pulling away from the hug and cupping my cheeks half way through speaking.

"it's okay, i forgive you. i love you too" i say smiling softly.

"you want cuddles?" noah asks looking down at me with his face tilted to the side a bit.

i just nod and he smiles and puts his script away.

he wraps his arms around me pulling me close then lays on the couch with me on his chest.

i snuggle into his chest as he rubs my back and i draw shapes on his stomach.

"i love you princess" i hear noah say.

"i love you too" i say smiling to myself.