panic attack- noah schnapp

idea from: @_blueisntyourcolor_

YOUR POV:

me and noah are currently walking down the street in town. we just went on a date to the beach.

we've been together for 2 years.

as we are walking on the pavement a bunch on paparazzi come up to us and start flashing cameras and shit in our face.

"Y/N ARE YOU WORKING ON ANY NEW MUSIC?!"

"NOAH HAVE YOU POPPED THE QUESTION YET?!"

"HAVE YOU GUYS GOT ANY NEW MOVIES COMING?!"

"IS Y/N PREGNANT?!"

that one threw me off a bit.

they start getting really close and flashing bright lights in our faces whilst shouting shit at us.

do these people have respect jesus.

i start feeling dizzy from the flashing lights and a massive headache from the shouting.

tears start to form in my eyes and i feel myself start to get a panic attack.

"noah i don't feel well" i say only so noah can hear.

"Y/N WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"NOAH WHAT DID Y/N SAY?!"

"shit come on, we can go to the car now and drive home okay honey? please don't cry i hate seeing you sad" noah says just so i can hear.

i nod and he squeezes my hand.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!"

"DO YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOUR FANS?!"

"CAN YOU GUYS POSE FOR US?!"

"ARE YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED?!"

all these questions start making me feel even more dizzy and my headache worse.

tears start falling down my cheeks but i quickly wipe them away.

"Y/N ARE YOU CRYING?!"

"Y/N WHATS WRONG?!"

"ARE YOU OKAY Y/N?!"

"TALK TO US GUYS"

noah and me start running to the car with the paparazzi chasing after us.

we get to the car and quickly get in.

i immediately break down into tears.

"shh shh it's okay princess it's okay im right here" noah says hugging me from his seat.

the paparazzi still film us from outside the car through the car windows.

my breathing starts getting heavy.

"baby it's okay i'll drive down there away from the paparazzi and we can talk okay?" noah says letting go of me and driving.

i nod and he drives to an alleyway where the paparazzi can't find us.

noah turns the engine off and takes his seatbelt off then mine and picks me up sitting me on his lap.

i sob into his shoulder as he rubs my hair and plays with my hair.

"shh baby it's okay what's wrong?" noah whispers.

i feel myself struggling to breathe.

"p-panic at-attack" i manage to get out them lifts my head off his shoulder looking at him.

his eyes widen and he quickly gets out an inhaler from the glove compartment and does it for me.

"it's okay love it's okay. breathe" noah says soothingly.

after a few minutes my breathing goes back to normal.

"is it over?" noah asks taking the inhaler out of my mouth.

i just nod and lay my head on his shoulder.

"what happened baby? what made you have the panic?" noah asks playing with my hair holding me tighter.

"paparazzi" i mumble into his shoulder.

"did they hurt you? what did they do?" he asks leaving a quick kiss on my head.

"they got too close. it made me dizzy and have a headache" i say quietly wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my head more into his shoulder.

"aw honey i'm sorry. i should've said something. are you okay now?" he asks.

"just a headache. but it's not you fault babe, you didn't have to do anything" i say rubbing and scratching the back of his head and hair.

"i love you" he says.

"i love you too" i say back.

"do you want to go home and cuddle whilst watching movies? or if you want to go to sleep i can cuddle you?" he asks quietly enough for me to hear.

"i wanna sleep. and cuddle" i mumble into his shoulder.

"okay honey" he whispers.

he picks me up and sits me in the passenger seat and does his seatbelt whilst i do mine.

he looks at me, leans over and leaves a long kiss on my lips.

i kiss back and his hand caresses my cheek.

we pull away and he gives me a peck then drives us home.

noah and me get home and he picks me up bridal style carrying me to our room before laying me on the bed and cuddling me tight.

we both fall asleep in that position for the rest of the afternoon.

8PM:

i wake up and see noah still asleep peacefully cuddling me.

i smile at the sight and kiss his chin lightly before sitting up and checking my phone.

we had been asleep for 4 hours.

i get a notification from youtube.

Y/N L/N CRYING IN PUBLIC!! NOAH SCHNAPP SAYS HES GONNA PROPOSE!!

i re-read the last bit of the title. noah never said he was gonna propose in that video.

i click on it and start watching it.

it lasts for 5 minutes.

well i watched it and it's literally me and noah walking. noah never said in that video he was gonna propose. i hate liars.

i check the comment section.

@y/n_noah: there so cute!!

@random.dude: noah never even said he was gonna propose- stop making childish lies up.

@randomer: let them live dude

@random_person: what is wrong with you. you could clearly see y/n was upset and yet you still fucking filmed. my respect for you guys
📉📉📉📉📉📉

@randomer.hey: y/n was crying and what did you do? film. so disrespectful bro. and also lying about noah proposing isn't cool man.

wow. so that happened.

i turn my phone off and cuddle back into noah falling back asleep.

A/N: i love this request!!