starbucks- noah schnapp

YOUR POV:

i'm currently on the way to my daily morning starbucks run in town.

i'm 17, actor, singer, tiktoker, im single, and my ex boyfriend is noah schnapp.

me and noah agreed to be friends after the breakup, yet we haven't talked at all since it happened.

we were together for 4 years, and broke up about 10 months ago. he was my first kiss, my first love, and i lost my virginity to him.

the breakup was mutual, we both lost feelings for eachother.

well i THOUGHT i lost feelings for him. but about 2 months after our breakup i started missing him, so much, and start catching feelings for him again.

but he can never know that. nobody can.

it's just a little crush. a big crush. i don't know. i have secret feelings for him. but i know we will never ever be together again. i've just got to get over him.

anyway.

i get to starbucks and it's almost empty.

there's a family sat outside, a bunch of girls laughing at a table, a boy sat alone at a table, a tall man in the queue infront of me, then a woman at the front of the line ordering.

the boy at the table looks around my age. he's wearing a grey hoodie, simple blue jeans and his hood is up.

i get in the queue with the talk guy infront of me, and wait.

i feel someone's eyes on me so i look up and see the talk guy facing me infront of me, smirking at me.

"um can i help you?" i say.

he starts walking closer to me, putting his hands on my waist, slowly going down, still smirking.

"stop" i manage to get out, walking backwards away from him.

he pulls me closer to him and starts rubbing my thighs, going up closer to my area, his smirk growing wider.

i start crying. "stop!!" i say trying to push him off.

then the boy that was sitting at the table pushes the man away.

"dude you heard her stop it!! your making her uncomfortable!" the boy says.

the tall guy roles his eyes, walking away, slapping my ass on the way out of the door.

i watch as he walks out, then turn back to the boy.

oh my god it's noah.

fuck.

"y/n?" noah asks looking at me in shock.

"um hey" i say scratching the back of my neck.

"are you okay? did he hurt you?" noah asks pulling me into a hug.

are you okay princess?

i'm kinda surprised but i relax and hug him back.

"i'm okay, thank you for that" i say hugging him.

"no problem, anything for you. i'm sorry i didn't get there in time" noah says.

anything for you, princess.

"don't be sorry, it isn't your fault" i say.

"do you umm want me to wait with you in the queue? well i mean not like that i just don't want you to be scared after that happened-"
he says but i cut him off. "yeah, i'd like that" i say giving him a soft smile.

he smiles and relaxes, both of us waiting in the queue silently, and.. awkwardly.

"look i'm just gonna cut the awkward bullshit. i still have feelings for you y/n. i still love you. when you told me we should break up i just said i agreed because i didn't want anything to be awkward or think that i was 'heartbroken'. i was heartbroken. and i didn't want to break up. i never stopped loving you. and i know you lost feelings but i just needed to get that off my chest" he blurts out.

"i love you too" i say quietly.

his eyes light up.

"really?" he says.

"yes" i giggle.

he smiles and wraps his arm around me hesitantly.

i lean into his grip, feeling him become less tense.

we get to the front of the queue and i order, collecting my drink.

"come sit with me?" noah asks.

"of course" i nod.

he smiles and takes my hand, leading me to the table.

he sits down and motions me to sit next to him which i do.

we both talk, catching up since we haven't spoke or saw eachother in the last 10 months.

"so, i hate to bring this up but.. if you still have feelings for me then why did you break up with me?" he asks slowly.

"well i lost feelings for you. that's why i wanted to break up. but then after 2 months of not being together i started to miss you more, and i starting liking you again. the feelings were just kinda there since then" i say getting more quiet towards the end, feeling myself blush.

"aww your blushingggg!! cutie pie" he says squishing my cheek.

"shut uppp" i whine giggling.

he chuckles and laces his fingers around mine, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"so.. will you be my girlfriend? again?" he asks with hopeful eyes.

"yes" i say looking into his eyes.

his mouth turns into a huge smile and he hush me tight.

"i would kiss you but i don't want paparazzi to see" he whispers in my ear, both of us still holding onto eachother.

i smile and bury my head into his shoulder.

best.   starbucks.   run.   ever.