cheat- noah schnapp

me and noah live in an apartment together.. well not anymore. i'm currently packing my bags.

noah has gone to a party with the cast. but i saw a video of millie grinding on him and being all touchy. he's not even pushing her away.

"babe i'm home!" i hear noah yell and the front door shut.

i hear his footsteps coming to our bedroom where i am and then our door opens.

"babe? what are you doing?" he asks walking over to me concerned.

"i'm leaving. we're over" i say and try to get past him with my bags.

"what?! what do you mean? wha- what happened?!" he says moving towards the door so i can't leave.

"what did i do? i-i though we were going great we had our whole future planned out i- please tell me what happened? did i do something?!" he begs.

"millie was grinding on you. you didn't even push her away. you were both being touchy on eachother. we're over noah. move away from the door so i can get past" i say sternly.

"baby no- i- please don't go we can walk about this" he says grabbing my hands. i pull them away.

"no. there's nothing to talk about. i'm staying somewhere else" i say and push through him to get to the door.

i open our bedroom door and go into the living room where the front door is.

"babe please please don't go i can explain!" he says and grabs my wrist stopping me.

"no-" i say but he cuts me off. "i promise i never cheated on you!! i don't even like millie like that i love you and only you. please i can't let you walk out of my life. i need you" now he's crying.

i stand there for a sec with tears in my eyes looking at the floor.

should i forgive him? should i stay with him? ugh i don't know. the video. they look so comfortable with eachother. i can't forgive him. i love him but no.

"we're over" i say flatly with a tear slipping down my cheek.

i walk out the door and get in my car and drive to a hotel.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

YOUR POV:

i wake up in my hotel room to a bang on my door.

i check the time and it's 8pm. i started watching a movie at 5:30. i must of fallen asleep.

i answer it and see noah looking like a mess. a hot mess. no y/n he's your ex. you can't say that.

"what are you doing here?!" i say.

"please can i come in? i just want to talk" he says looking at me.

i hesitate but nod and let him in.

"y/n i'm sorry. i know why you think i'm cheating on you but i'm not. i would never. your the only girl i want. i love you more than words can explain and i promise me and millie are just friends. i love you and only you. i need you in my life. i fucked up i know. but please give me another chance. i'm an idiot" he says looking at me with hopefully eyes.

"your an idiot" i say bluntly.

his hopeful smile falls into a frown.

"but i love you so come over here give me huggles" i say smiling.

huggles is like our little thing. we say huggles is a big long playful hug.

his face lights up and he runs to me and hugs me swaying from side to side.

we both giggle and pull away and he smashes his lips on to mine.

"god i missed you" he mumbles in between kisses.

he pushes me against the wall and starts unbuttoning his top taking it off then mine.

he starts kissing down my neck. sucking and licking at my sweet spot.

i let out a small moan.

"hmm my favourite sound" he whispers against my neck whilst leaving hickeys.

let's just say i hope the door was locked 😉