clingy- noah schnapp

YOUR POV:

i wake up in the morning hearing my boyfriend noah schnapp on the phone to someone.
we've been dating for 2 and a half years and own an apartment together.

"yeah y/n's so clingy" i hear noah say in the other room.

my heart shattered.

does he really think i'm clingy?

i give him space..

was he using me? does he really love me?

i start overthinking and my anxiety starts to kick in. oh shit.

before i know it tears are running down my face.

was all of this just a big lie?

is he cheating on me?

i'm snapped out of my thoughts when i hear our bedroom door open.

i quickly wipe my tears with my pj sleeve top.

noah walks in with a smile on his face but it immediately fades when he sees me.

"hey what's wrong?" he says and comes over to me, sitting on the bed next to me.

"nothing. why?" i say blankly.

"you have tear stains and eye bags, talk to me" he says grabbing my hand and rubbing his thumb against the palm of my hand.

i yank my hand away. i don't know what to feel right now.

"there's nothing wrong noah. leave me alone" i snap and walk out the room to our living room which is connected to the kitchen.

i'm supposed to be hanging out with finn, gaten, and caleb today.

i don't want to go. well i do. i was really excited. but because of what i just heard. it's just put my whole day off.

i go into the kitchen and decide to call caleb.

"hey y/n!" caleb says.

"hey. um i don't think i can come today. i'm not feeling too well" i say.

"oh no, i hope you get better soon. maybe we can reschedule for another day?" he says.

"yeah for sure, i've got to go take medicine. see you soon!!" i say and hang up.

noah walks in the room and walks over to me.

"what's wrong?" noah says putting his hands on my waist.

"nothing" i say and walk past him to the cupboard to get the medicine.

i wasnt lying to caleb. i genuinely didn't feel well. i have a headache.

"why are you taking medicine? is everything okay?" noah asks coming closer.

"i'm fine. just a headache" i say and take some medicine.

i put the medicine back and walk to the bedroom, bumping noahs shoulder on the way.