cuddles- noah schnapp

YOUR POV:

me and my boyfriend noah schnapp have been together for almost 3 years and we own a house together.

the internet crowned us the 'cutest couple ever', but i'm not complaining.

me and noah are cuddling on the bed in comfortable silence.

my head is rested on his chest and his arms wrapped around my body with our legs tangled together.

it's 9:30 in the morning.

"what are we doing today baby?" noah asks nuzzling his face into my hair.

"we have to go shopping" i reply.

noah lifts his head up immediately.

"noooooo" he whines.

"yessss, otherwise we won't have any food" i say getting up.

i get changed listening to noah whine about how much he doesn't want to go shopping and that he wants to cuddle all day.

we've done the nasty twice so things aren't awkward when we get changed infront of eachother.

i put my hair up and leave our bedroom as noah follows still whining.

"noah. we need to go shopping. you can stay at home if you like" i say kissing his cheek.

"fine. i'll come" he huffs and goes to get ready.

i chuckle and get a glass of water.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN WE ARE IN THE SHOP*

me and noah are walking around the shop getting everything we need. but he won't let go of my hand. he's a clingy boyfriend, but in a good way. i like that about him.

we get to the till and we finish so i go to pay.

"noah love can you let go of my hand?" i ask noah.

"nope" he says snuggling his head into my shoulder.

"love come on. just for 5 seconds?" i ask.

"fine" he mumbles into my neck and wraps his arms around my waist from behind letting go of my hand. he starts planting little kisses on my neck.

i give the money to the cashier and put my hand out for noah to take which he intertwines our fingers.

we go to the car and noah starts driving home with his hand still in mine. although his hand literally cover mine because of how small my hand is.

we get home and put the shopping on the counter.

noah suddenly picks me up and runs upstairs to our room throwing both of us on the bed.

he tucks us both in and starts cuddling me holding me tightly.

"noah we can't cuddle we have to unpack the shopping" i say trying to get up.

"nope. i'm not letting you go anytime soon love" he says pulling me back down.

i smile and peck his nose then snuggle up to him.

"i love you princess!!" he exclaims.

"i love you too noah" i say.