Trevor- story

YOUR POV:

so there's this christmas party that's going on downstairs of my house.

it's chaotic.

so me and my boyfriend trevor decided to go upstairs to my room.. and.. make out..

he's currently on top of my shirtless kissing my neck.

all of a sudden the door opens and a lady with a red dress and black hair comes in.

she freezes when she sees what's going on.

noah quickly scrambles off me and puts his shirt on and lays in bed.

the lady walks in slowly.

"s-so u-um i was told to r-read you guys a bedtime story?" she says stuttering.

"um we're 15.." trevor says slowly.

"s-so do you guys want me to pick a story?" she asks slowly.

"isn't that your job?" i ask confusingly.

she smiles awkwardly and chooses a book. 

she starts reading it to us and me and noah are just silently laughing. i mean come on. she's acting like we are gonna murder her. she's talking so slow!!

"you know we're english, you don't need to talk weirdly?" trevor says.

"o-oh um yeah" the lady says and talks a bit faster.

the book finishes. finally.

"okay s-so it's y-your bedtime. um so yeah night?" she says and walks out quickly.

me and noah look at eachother and start laughing.

we calm down and he gets back on top of me and we start making out again.

let's just say nobody needs to know what happened that night 😉

A/N: so i haven't watched this in a while, i think it's a long the lines of this lmao. hope you enjoyed though. 💙