project- noah schnapp

YOUR POV:

i hate noah. the noah schnapp. the one always trying to flirt with me and wind me up in the hallways. we both have the same type of spit but he's just one of those kids who flirt with you. but he only does it to me. everyone else loves him.

he's quite hot not gonna lie. he is cute. and i have a tiny crush on him. okay maybe a big crush on him. but i'm not admitting that.

i'm currently in english class. the same class as noah. we're supposed to be deciding our partners for some shit project? idk.

"oh looks like noah and y/n don't have partners! you two can work together it's fine!" the teacher says.

"WHAT?!" i yell. i look over and see noah smirking at me.

"you and noah are doing the project together. end of story" the teacher says.

i roll my eyes as noah sits down next to me handing me a sticky note.

it says his number and his address.

"come at 4:30, nobody's home so it'll be just you and me" he whispers in my ear with a wink.

i roll my eyes and put his number in my phone.

*TIME SKIP TO 4:30*

i ring noahs doorbell and he opens it worth that same smirk.

"come on let's get this over with dipshit" i say shoving past him.

"someone's feisty. i like it" he says shutting the door.

i flip him off and he winks and we both go to his room.

"so what exactly do we have to do?" i ask setting down my papers.

"aw was you not listening?" noah says sarcastically with booboo eyes.

"whatever just tell me what we need to do dumbass" i say.

*TIME SKIP TO 5:00*

so noah finally told me what we were supposed to be doing. now we're currently working on it. he hasn't actually done anything flirty yet which is good.

"hey y/n?" noah says.

"yeah?" i say looking up from my work.

"so i know that you hate me-" i cut him off
"i don't hate you noah"

"oh. but um i'm sorry for the way i act around you. if someone did that to me i know i would be mad. but the truth is i like you. as in like like you. as in i have feelings for you. i have ever since 5th grade. so i just thought that if i got you to hate- i mean dislike me i thought the feelings would just go away. but they didn't. every time i look at you it's like i'm catching feelings over and over again" he blurts out quickly.

i'm speechless. i like him too. since 6th grade.

"w-why didn't you tell me earlier?" i ask shocked.

"i-i couldn't. i never had the guts to. i'm sorry. i never should of flirted with you. i really like you y/n. can we please start over-" i cut him off by kissing him.

he's surprised at first but kisses back.

i pull away smiling like an idiot.

"i like you too" i say blushing.

noahs face lights up with excitement as he leans in again and kisses me.

it gets kinda rough and he pulls me on to his lap.

my hands make it's way to his hair pulling on it gently making him groan.