drunk- noah schnapp

NOAHS POV:

i'm sat on the couch, waiting for my girlfriend of 5 years to come back to our apartment.

she's gone out with her friends tonight and said she won't be back till 10:30pm. it's now 10:40pm.

i've texted her to ask where she is, no reply. i've called her, no answer. i hope she's okay.

i hear the door open and close, i turn around and see y/n in her small black dress going to just above her knees.

"hey princess!" i say smiling and walking over to her.

"heyyy" she says, her words slurring.

is she drunk?

"are you good?" i ask touching her arm.

"n-nO dAd i don't do DrUgS" she says walking past me.

"babe you drunk!! your not allowed to drink your underage!!" i say grabbing her hand pulling her back.

"m-madi made me d-do it" she stutters out trying to get out of my grip.

"madi made you drink?" i ask carefully.

she nods and comes closer to me as i hold on to her, not letting her do anything silly.

"do y-you love me?" she asks out of nowhere.

"of course i love you. now go to bed your drunk and tired, i don't want a cranky y/n in the morning" i say sternly.

i'm not mad at her. i'm mad at madi for making her drink when madi knows y/n is underage.

"then prove it" y/n says.

"prove what?" i ask.

"prove you l-love me" she says slurry.

"no babe go to bed" i say, wanting her badly.

"then you don't love me" she says pouting.

i wait a second before grabbing her hips and smashing my lips on to hers, slamming her against the wall.

she's surprised at first but soon relaxes into it, kissing me back.

whilst kissing, i walk towards our bedroom, pushing her on to our bed.

i quickly remove my shirt, then climb on top of her kissing her once again, forcing my tongue into her mouth.

"noah" she moans in between kisses.

"still think i don't love you baby?" i say pulling away before pressing wet and hungry kisses down her neck, earning a moan from her.

she traces lines on my chest with her fingers, driving me insane.

i cover her neck with my tongue, soothing the area from the hickeys.

i then remember she's drunk. we can't do this now. even though i want her so badly, she's drunk. i don't want her to regret anything.

we have done 'it' before, and are comfortable naked around eachother. but i don't know if the REAL y/n wants to do it tonight.

i pull away from her neck looking down at her.

"what?" she asks out of breath looking up at me.

"we can't do this now princess. your drunk" i say getting off her and sitting beside her.

"mmm sooo?" she asks rolling over on to her stomach, then sitting up on the bed and putting my shirt on.

"i don't want the real y/n to regret anything, i know the drunk y/n is okay with it but the real y/n may not want to. i don't want to take that risk. the real y/n might be mad at me if i let something happen tonight" i say taking her hand.