im sorry pt 3- noah schnapp

PART 3

YOUR POV:

it's now 3:30. chloe gets home in half an hour so i'm gonna leave at about 10 to 4.

"babe? what are you thinking about?" noah says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"nothing. just what time i'm gonna go home" i say giving him a soft smile.

"okay" he kisses my forehead.

*BIG TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*

YOUR POV;

noahs picking me up from my house and driving us both to school.

i usually go with chloe but obviously not now.

i get in noahs car.

"hey baby" he says giving me a kiss.

"hey" i say kissing him back.

he grabs my hand and starts driving to school.

(chloe is in her own car driving our other friend louis to school)

"so did chloe ask about anything last night?@ i ask.

"not really. she just asked if i'd seen you so i said no" he says kissing me hand.

"okay"

we keep talking and laughing on the way then we get there.

"what's your first class?" noahs asks me.

"maths with chloe" i say.

"fuck. i have history. i wanna be with youuuuu" noah whines.

"what about 2nd?" he carry's on.

i give him my timetable and he compares mine and his.

"okay so we have 3rd lesson together, science. 5th lesson together, english. and 6ths lesson together, technology. then obviously we can see eachother at lunch" he says smiling at me and giving my timetable back.

"okay!" i say.

"i would kiss you but anyone could see" he says pouting.

"sad times" i say.

"can i sleep over at yours tonight?" he asks.

"if it's okay with you" he says.

"sure! Bryce (your brother) is staying at his friends and my parents are staying at a hotel for a few nights" i reply.

"thank you" he says.

"i'm gonna miss you" noah says.

"come onnn. we see eachother in 3 hours" i say smiling.

"okayyyy bye love u!" he says.

"love u too" i say and walk to maths.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH*

me, millie and sadie sit down at a lunch table. i can't see noah anywhere so i'm guessing he's waiting for his friends since we had the lesson before lunch together.

millie and sadie have been my closest friends since 3rd grade. obviously i always hung out with chloe but i was still good friends with them aswell. they've always been here for me.

we start eating lunch and talking when we see noah and his friends gaten, finn and caleb come over.

"hey girls" finn says sliding into the seat next to millie.

noah sits next to me and grabs my hand under the table where nobody can see it.

"i missed you" he whispers.

"i missed you too" i whisper back.

finn gaten and caleb are also quite close to me. i've known them since 5th grade.

we all talk and eat together, noah not letting go of my hand.

out of the corner of my eye i see chloe staring at us with a look of jealousy. can't she just accept the fact that i have other friends aswell.

she thinks i chose noah over her. i love them both and care about them both. yeah chloe can be a bitch sometimes but she's been there for me my whole life.

i look over and smile at her. she smiles back and turns back to louis.

i carry on talking with the others.

it's about 5 minutes till the bell goes.

"come here" noah whispers and starts standing up.

"me and y/n are gonna start heading to our classes" he says to the others.

he takes my hand and runs out of the cafeteria with me.

"where are we going?" i ask.

he pushes open the cleaning storage room and locks the door.

he smashes his lips onto mine and pushes me against the wall.

NOAHS POV:

i couldn't help myself.

i force my tongue into her mouth and we keep kissing for a few minutes. then the bell rings.

aw shit.

YOUR POV:

the bell rings.

aw shit.

we pull away.

"sorry. you just look so beautiful. i couldn't help myself" he says.

"it's okay" i giggle and peck his lips.

"come on" i say and we both run out the room to our next classes. he has biology and i have geography.

*TIME SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL*

me and noah decided that noah is gonna drive us both to my house since he is sleeping over. he's gonna borrow some of my brothers pjs and clothes.

i see noah waiting outside of class and once he sees me his face lights up.

"hey" i say.

"hey beautiful!!!" he says excitedly.

"your very enthusiastic" i giggle.

"because in just a few minutes i get to kiss you with nobody watching!!" he says jumping up and down.

i laugh and we both walk out of school.

"Y/NN WAIT" i hear.

i look behind me and see chloe.

shit what do i say.

"ignore her" noah says.

"you go wait by the car. i'll be there soon babe" i say to noah.

he hesitates but nods and goes over to his car.

i walk over to chloe.

"um hey chloe" i say.

"y/n!! i was looking for you everywhere yesterday!! where were you?!" she asks.

"oh i was um sick" i say.

"oh okay. hey why didn't you sit with me and louis at lunch?" she asks concerning.

"oh um sadie and millie and the boys wanted to catch up" i say smiling.

"oh okay. but why were you with noah on the way out of school? and why is he waiting for you?" she asks death glaring her brother who is watching us from the car.

"umm- he- uh wanted to drive me home.. to see my brother" i say panicking.

"oh okay. see ya" she says and walks away.

i take a deep breath and walk to noahs car.

i get in the passenger seat and he grabs my hand.

"everything okay?" he asks and starts the car.

"yeah. he just asked why i wasn't in yesterday. i told her i was sick. then she asked why you were waiting for me so i told her your driving me home because you want to see bryce" i say all in one breath.

"oh okay!" he says.