Camp Cretaceous

Madison Grady was in her room packing. She would be going to Camp Cretaceous today. She made sure to pack a little necklace that had a picture of her older brother Owen Grady in it. Owen had one as well with a picture of Madison in it. She put on her clothes for the day and got herself ready to go.
Madison outfit

She finished packing and walked out with her bag.

"You ready to go" Dave asked one of the staff for Camp Cretaceous asked.

"Yup" Madison said.

Owen walked out of the house and gave his sister one last hug.

"Be careful and have fun kiddo" Owen said. Madison smiled and nodded.

"I love you big bro" Madison said.

"I love you too little sis" Owen said.

Madison got in the car and waved one last time to Owen.

"You excited" Dave asked.

"You bet" Madison said.

Soon they made it to the dock. Madison grabbed her bag and saw their were 6 other kids. They got in the back of the car where Roxie and Dave were driving.

"So what are your names" That girl with pink hair asked.

"My name is Madison Grady" Madison said.

"Wait as in Owen Grady little sister" one of the boys asked.

"Yeah that would be me" Madison said. "

"Oh my god I am a huge fan of you and your brother" The boy said.

"Me too" another boy said.

"Same as me" a girl with short hair said.

"I'm Darius" the boy said.

"I'm Ben" the other boy said.

"I'm Sammy" the girl with short hair said.

"I'm Yasmina" another girl said.

"Brooklyn" the girl with pink hair said.

"I'm Kenji" a boy with sunglasses said.

"It's nice to meet you all" Madison said.

"So how long have been living on the island" Brooklyn asked.

"Since I was just a baby. My brother raised me and I was practically raised with the raptors here" Maddison said.

They looked at her in shock.

"Well that's cool Dino princess" Kenji said.

Maddison smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. Soon they stopped driving.

"Why did we stop"Ben asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about. But you should definitely stay on your seats" Dave said grabbing a little electric stick and Roxie did as well before going into he jungle.

Darius heard something and looked to see before something jumped on top of him. The campers except Madison screamed. But Darius looked to see what it was and gasped. It was a little compsognathus. Madison looked at the little creature and smiled.

"Ooo what are you doing out of your enclosure sweet heart" Madison said picking up the creature.

The campers looked at Madison.

"I swear you tiny ones get out a lot" Madison said.

Dave and Roxie came back to see Madison holding the little dinosaur in her arms. They let the dinosaur be there instead of a cage.

"A real life compsognathus" Darius said smiling at the dinosaur.

The compsognathus snuggled to Madison and laid in her lap.

"How come you aren't scared of the dinosaur" Yasmina asked.

"Like I said earlier I grew up here. I practically hung out with the dinosaurs a lot" Madison said.

"This little guy here was one of the dinosaurs I met when I was a kid" Madison said.

"Did it recognize you" Ben asked.

"Yeah it did" Madison said. Soon a gate appeared.

"Welcome to Camp Cretaceous" Dave said.

Madison smiled at the gate.

"Welcome to Jurassic World" Madison whispered. This was gonna be an experience like no other.