Last Day of Camp

Madison outfit

Madison ran down the stairs of the seats to meet up with everyone else. An announcement said that the last ferry is gonna leave in two hours.

"We have to get to the ferry and fast" Madison said.

"We will never make it on time" Ben said.

Ben pulled out a map.

"We are here and the South docks are at the tip of the island we will never make it." Ben said.

"He's right if we tried taking the kayaks or anything we won't make it" Madison said.

They all groaned until they heard a voice. They looked to see it was the monorail.

"We can take the monorail" Darius said.

They all ran to where the monorail was. Madison was the first to go and run to the stairs when she stopped and ran back. Darius looked to see if was Toro. Madison and Darius ran near the stairs when Toro wants looking. Madison motioned for the others to join her but they couldn't because Toro turned around. Madison grabbed her gun and shot it at something. Toro looked to see what the noise was and walked over. Darius and Madison moved in front of the stairs motioning for the others to move. Madison climbed the stairs next to Brooklyn and Kenji. Kenji and Madison kept going up the stairs. Kenji saw the monorail had arrived.

"Mon" Kenji almost yelled but Madison covered his mouth with her hand.

"Shh" Madison said and looked to see Toro.

He still wasn't paying attention to them that is until.

"Welcome to the Jurassic World lagoon. Next up Ferry landing".

Toro turned around and saw the kids and roared. The campers started to run up the stairs. Madison got out of the Monorail to see Ben and Yasmina having a hard time to get up. Kenji kept the doors open so they wouldn't close. Madison grabbed her gun and started shooting at Toro. Darius helped Yasmina up. Ben, Yasmina and Darius got in the monorail and kept the doors open for Madison. Toro fell down the stairs. Madison got in and the doors closed and they left the Lagoon. Toro let out a roar. Madison sighed in relief.

"No way, something bad always happens when we think we're safe. Watch the doors are gonna open" Kenji said.

He waited but nothing happened.

"Okay then the trains gonna stop because that's how this works" Kenji said.

He waited again but nothing happened.

"I'm pretty sure we're safe now"Brooklyn said.

"We were until you said that" Kenji said.

Madison was sitting down laying her head on the window. The Monorail was taking them to the Southern part of the island near the docks.

"It's over." Darius whispered.

"Guys we did it, we're going home" Darius said looking at everyone.

Sammy stood up and started cheering then everyone else did.

"It's cool man were good. We will be at the docks soon" Darius reassured Kenji.

"This calls for a celebration." Brooklyn said.

"I might be able to help with that" Ben said going through his little pouch and found some chocolate bars.

"Stashed a few treats for the road" Ben said.

Everyone grabbed a chocolate bar and started eating them. Then they spit them out in disgust. Ben someone stole your candy bars and out dirt in them" Sammy said.