Salvation

Madison woke up the next morning with a gut feeling like something was happening today. She didn't know what it was. She did he morning routine. She then ate breakfast. Then Madison went to he room and changed her outfit.
Madison outfit

Madison them grabbed a blade and a gun. Madison then went on her morning walk. She climbed trees. She looked around at the jungle. She sighed and smiled. She then walked through the jungle. She sighed happily. It's like her time on this island made her not want to leave at all. But she knew her brother was worried sick about her. And it was true. Owen had been trying to get boats and helicopters to go after his baby sister and find her and bring her home. But he couldn't because they would always deny. But he never stopped trying. As Madison was walking she went to her favorite place the watering hole. She watched the dinosaurs. Then Madison went back to her bungalow. She took her shoes off and walked into the water. She sighed happily at the feeling of the water. Then she dried her feet and walked back into the bungalow. The feeling came back into her stomach. Madison couldn't ignore this feeling so she got her guns. She kept a little hand gun with her and a blade. She then took a walk in the woods with her mask to hide her identity to any outsiders. Madison kept walking all day. Then as she was going to keep walking she saw a camp.

"People" Madison said quietly.

She stayed hidden and followed them around. She heard they're conversation.

"The little vlogger is getting suspicious" One guy said.

"Hey chill Hap we better get back before they realize we are gone" A guy with a hat said.

Madison had a glare look on her face.

"These people are not tourist they are hunters" Madison said.

She then left the place she was in and went back to the camp and hid in the trees not letting anyone know she was here. Then she heard a loud blaring noise. She covered her ears. Then the sound went away. Brooklyn and Kenji were trying to sneak into the yurt. Madison looked at how Hap was angry and telling Mitch and Tiff that Brooklyn and Kenji were trying to sneak into the yurt and that they couldn't be trusted. Then the campers went into a yurt and talked. Then Darius, Yasmina and Sammy went with Mitch and Tiff. Brooklyn and Kenji stayed. Madison sighed. She saw Kenji talking to Brooklyn.

"I know you didn't mean the whole dad thing. It just slipped out happens to everyone. Especially me" Kenji said.

Madison giggled softly remembering when he said something about her out loud that was funny. Madison decided to go check on the others and see where they went. She then hid by the trees. She saw the long necks as she liked to call them. She smiled at the dinosaurs. Then she heard Darius say something.

"There is one more place we can go to" Darius said pulling out his book.

"The watering hole" Mitch said.

"It's my favorite place. I mean getting close to so many herbivores and carnivores. And nobody's fighting" Darius said.

"You could get lots of cool pictures there" Sammy said.

"Oh no" Madison said out loud but no one heard her.

"They can't go to the watering hole. This is bad" Madison said.

She knew who Tiff and Mitch were just by looking at them. They were people to kill dinosaurs. She went back to the camp where everyone was and got back in her spot in the tree. Brooklyn and Hap were having a staring contest it looked like. Kenji was asleep.

"How cute" Madison said.

Madison then looked at Hap as he walked away to answer a call on the walkie talkie and Brooklyn and Kenji walked to Hap yurt. Madison closed behind them in the trees. Then she saw Brooklyn and Kenji run. She gasped and ran behind on the trees. Once they stopped running Madison was on the trees watching. Madison gasped and grabbed a rock about the throw it until a stick had hit Hap. She then gasped. It was Ben and Bumpy. She was seen Bumpy before when she explored the island helping Bumpy to grow strong.

"Ben" Madison whispered.

"Ben"Kenji asked.

"What's never seen a ghost before" Ben said smirking.