Casa De Kenji

This will be Madison's outfit for the rest of the book. I know I changed it a lot but I decided to have her wear one outfit ever since her character development

Madison outfit

The campers were on the boat still. Darius went to patch up the hole in the boat before the boat sinks.

"Hurry up Darius with the engine off were either gonna sail to sea or get smashed into rocks" Kenji said.

Madison held the rope that was holding Darius. Darius sighed as he was gone putting tape on the hole.

"Okay pull me up" Darius said.

Madison pulled him up.

"We gotta fix the hole or the gas will be the least of our problems" Darius said.

"I thought having no GPS was the least of out problems" Kenji said.

"It is hun" Madison told Kenji.

"Yeah and uh not to add to the doom and gloom but pretty sure we are also sinking" Yasmina said as the boat began to sink a little.

"Nah we're just riding low in the water cause of, uh" Kenji said then looked to Bumpy.

"Isn't there some non Dino infested doc we can get to" Ben asked.

"The closest one is on the other side of the island. We're doomed and gloomed" Brooklyn said.

"Ha hold up there is another dock not far from here. A private doc that's not on any map. The dock near the P house" Kenji said excitedly.

"I went before we left"Ben said making Madison laugh.

"No not the... My dad's penthouse. There's a private pier and everything" Kenji said.

Madison raised an eyebrow.

"and you didn't think to bring this up before Kenji" Madison asked.

"okay well maybe I forgot but now we have a magic key card to get inside so meh" Kenji said making Madison roll her eyed at him.

Kenji walked closer to her.

"come on don't be mad at me" Kenji said to he moving closer.

Madison tried to hide a smile.

"that penthouse could have everything we need" Darius said.

"we'll have everything we need. My dad loved boats. He's got all sorts of nautical junk" Kenji said.

"to the P house" Darius yelled.

"To the P house" everyone said back before running to go do their own thing.

Soon they arrived at the docks. And Madison looked at the how much gas was left but there wasn't any.

"Well that's the last of the gas"Madison said.

"Totally worth it. Your about to see the most exclusive spot on the island" Kenji said.

Soon they all got on these vehicles to take them to the Penthouse.

"At the Penthouse we travel in style, it's only a short ride away" Kenji said.

"Cool huh? Thanks to B's magic key card opening every door on the island, I'll finally get to show you guys especially Maddie my home away from home" Kenji said.

Soon they all stopped as they saw a dinosaur.

"Uh Babe Darius" Kenji asked.

Madison smiled at the creature.