Camp Cretaceous Part 2

As the campers settled in the camp house and unpacked their things. Maddison was on her bed on her phone looking at picture of her and Owen and smiled at the picture. Soon they went to go see the dinosaurs up close. Madison on the other hand went to go somewhere only Dave and Roxie know.

"Wait where's Madison" Darius asked.

The campers looked for her until Dave and Roxie found her.

"She's fine. She's right there" Roxie said.

The campers looked to see Madison walking with baby dinosaurs behind her.

"aww are those the babies" Sammy asked.

"yes they are. Madison has a lot of training with dinosaurs. She actually had met the babies first when she was only 4 years old. As she got older her brother allowed her to train others" Roxie said.

The campers looked at Madison amazed.

"Want to hear something cool" Dave said.

The campers looked at him.

"she actually had trained the T Rex" Dave said.

"what? Really" Darius asked.

"She did she was the one to name the T Rex, Rexy" Roxie said.

"that's so cool" Brooklyn said.

"Believe me she is a daredevil. While Owen was in the Navy she had spent time with the Dino's and Owen came and joined her in training the raptors." Dave said.

"Did she name them too" Yasmina asked.

"she did she named them... I can remember there names" Dave said thinking.

"Echo, Charlie, Delta and Blue" Madison's voice said behind them.

They turned around to see Madison's standing behind them.

"Blue would be the beta" Madison said.

"whose the alpha" Darius asked.

"your looking at one of them kid" Madison said.

The campers smiled at her. They went zip lining before heading back to camp and going to sleep when it was 8 or 9 O clock at night. No one noticed that Kenji, Brooklyn and Darius left the camp.
~Time Skip~
Maddie ran as fast as she could after seeing the raptor pen lights on. She got inside the cage and looked at blue and the other Raptors.

"Hey girls it's me Maddie you know me" Maddie said to blue.

Blue looked at Maddie and walked towards her. Maddie held he hand out and Blue nuzzled her head into Maddie hand. Kenji got out of the cage before he would have been eaten. Brooklyn, Darius and Kenji watched in amazement. Soon Roxie and Dave arrived and watched as Maddie put blue and the others to asleep.

"Sleep with your sisters. Hopefully Owen doesn't do anything stupid" Maddie said.

Blue laid down and fell asleep. The others soon following. Maddie got out if the pen quietly and looked to see an audience. She smiled.

"Enjoy the show" Madison asked.

"That was awesome" Darius said.

"Yeah but I'm daylight these guys are crazy. Killed on for the employees. And people wonder why there are job openings" Madison said walking to the car.

The campers looked scared but we're glad they were alive. Roxie and Dave took them back to the camp. Darius and Kenji were put on poop duty the next day and the rest would go to the lab to see the dinosaurs.
~Time skip~
The others came back to see Kenji and Darius still back at their spot to clean up poop. Soon everyone was back at the camp. Maddie was in her room reading a book. She soon fell asleep. Kenji came to check on her and saw her asleep. He smiled at her and closed the door to her room. He kind if had a crush on he since he saw her. He just didn't know if he should confess or what. So he decided to keep quiet and not say anything.