A shock to the System

Madison was sitting up, Kenji right next to her as she held the place she was hit by the Scorpius.

"How are you feeling" Kenji asked her.

"Like I got punched in the stomach. But a little better" Madison said.

Kenji smiled. The others did as well.

"We are so happy your okay" Sammy said.

Madison smiled.

"Yeah and besides I can't leave you all behind" Madison said.

The campers smiled. Madison looked at the sky.

"We should head to the boat while there is a break in the storm" Madison said.

"But what about the Scorpius Rex" Brooklyn said.

"We have to risk it. We might not get another chance" Darius said.

Madison nodded. They all grabbed what they needed. Madison grabbed the weapons bag. Kenji held his hand out for her, so she could use to stand. Madison wobbled a little before Kenji caught her.

"I heard what you said to me" Madison said.

Kenji face turned red.

"You did" he stuttered.

"Yeah I did." Madison said.

Kenji felt a hand on his cheek. He looked at Madison. Only to see her smile.

"Trust me I'm not leaving you again. And what you said to me was so freaking cute." Madison said.

Kenji blushed before smiling.

"Uh where's Ben" they heard Brooklyn say.

They all looked to see he was missing.

"Dang I need to stop teaching him to do that" Madison mumbled.

They soon went to find him.

"Ben" Kenji yelled.

"Ben" Madison yelled looking for the kid.

"Bumpy ran off cause of Scorpius Rex. Ben's probably going after her" Brooklyn said.

"Then I'm going after him"Darius said.

"Anyone else see the irony" Yasmina asked.

"Fine let's go. The sooner we get Ben the sooner we get out of here" Brooklyn said.

"we can't risk all of us. The Scorpius is still put there. I'm going alone" Darius said.

"again? You don't always have to do everything alone" Brooklyn said.

Madison eyesbrows furrowed.

"did I miss something" Madison whispered to Kenji.

"This is when you were with us before we found out you were still alive" Kenji whispered back.

Madison nodded.

"Get to the boat. If Ben and I aren't there by sunrise, well, you know what that means. And you leave without us" Darius said.

Madison decided to intervene.

"No way Darius." Madison said.

The others agreeing with her. Then Darius gasped.

"Shh! Over there" Darius said pointing behind them.

They all looked to see if something was there. But nothing wasn't.

"I don't see anything. Darius? Darius" Kenji called.

Madison was shocked.

"Shouldn't have taught him that" Madison said.

"Okay picking up on that irony thing you we're talking about" Brooklyn said to Yasmina.

"What do we do now" Sammy asked.

Kenji sighed.

"We go to the boat" He said.

Madison had her leather jacket back on.

"Stupid Darius, thinking we're gonna stupid leave without him on that stupid boat." Kenji grumbled.

"Don't worry. Kid's got Major FOMO. He'll make it there by sunrise" Brooklyn said.

"But will we" Madison said.

Kenji began to get mad more. Madison felt dizzy and sat down on a rock.

"I better sit." Madison said breathing heavily.

"That Scorpius is gonna find us before we find the boat" Sammy said.

"Nah we'll be okay" Madison said.

"Maddie are you okay to walk" Yasmina asked.

Madison stood up before walking a little.

"Yeah just give me a few minutes" Madison said.

Kenji and Brooklyn looked around to find tree with missing bark to find the path to the boat. Yasmina and Sammy were helping Madison walk. Madison began to breath heavily a little.

"Hey! Hey guys? Can we take a water break? Madison looks like she is feeling a little funny" Sammy said.

Brooklyn and Kenji stopped and nodded. Madison sat down on a rock before drinking some water.

"Better" Brooklyn asked.

"Yeah a little" Madison replied as she handed the water bottle back to Kenji.

Madison looked to he side and looked back at the others.

"Okay I think I have officially lost it but do you guys see floating fairies" Madison asked.

The others looked to see something glowing running toward them.

"Wait aren't those" Brooklyn said.

"The Parasaurolophuses from the caves" Yasmina said.

The Parasaurolophuses ran toward them making them hide behind a log as the dinosaurs ran. Kenji held Madison tightly. Then they all heard the Scorpius Rex roar. As the Parasaurolophuses kept running toward them one of them hit a tree making a large branch fall no one was hurt though.

"Do your job and get us out of here dingus" Yasmina said to Kenji.

Kenji looked to see the Parasaurolophuses were making a path.

"They're making a path follow the glowy dinos" Kenji said as he grabbed Madison hand and they began running where the Parasaurolophuses were running to.

Kenji noticed where they were running to.

"I know where we are! The dock is that way" Kenji said.

They ran in the direction Kenji was going. The Scorpius Rex showed up killing the Parasaurolophuses right behind the others. They quietly made they're way to the boat. Brooklyn decided to call Darius and tell them they were headed to the boat. Once Brooklyn finished the call they saw the boat. Madison smiled and sighed in relief before running to the boat. The others behind her.

"Good thing we made it back safe and sound" Madison said as she sat down on the couch relaxing.

They waited for Darius and Ben. It was already sunrise.

"It's sunrise and they aren't here" Madison said.

"We're not leaving with out them. No matter what" Kenji said.

Madison looked at him and smiled. Kenji heard rustling and thought it was Darius and Ben.

"Darius Ben told you we never leave you guys" Kenji said.

But it wasn't them.

"Guys" Kenji said.

The others gasped.

"We have to go. Start the boat" Madison said.

Kenji ran to the boat control room and started the boat before leaving the island. Madison sighed in sadness. But unaware to them Darius and Ben had just found out there was more than one Scorpius Rex.