The Cattle Drive

Hello everyone I am so sorry for not posting for this one. I had even forgotten about this book and that's my fault but I'm back writing this book.

Madison was sitting on the logs listening to a story Darius was telling them. She looked to see Brooklyn recording it, Sammy watching, Kenji and Ben watching only Ben was hugging Kenji like his life depended on it. Brooklyn had stopped the story many times annoying Madison. Then she remembered a story she could tell. She smirked.

"I got a story" Madison said.

"Let's listen" Darius said.

"Okay so once not long ago there was a man who worked as a raptor trainer. He had a sister who worked with him. But only she worked on different animals besides a raptor. Then one day whole the two were training the animals a man who worked there was getting the pig who was loose on the raptor pen. He was so close. Until one of the Raptors grabbed the pig and snatched it to eat. The man fell into the pen. Then before the Raptors trainer were able to get him out of the pen one of the Raptors bite his leg and dragged him into the bushes as he screamed for help" Madison said.

She noticed how all of them were scared.

"and til this day people are scared of ever getting in the pen after the incident" Madison said.

"Wow that was really scary" Sammy said.

Madison smirked. She stood up.

"should have been because it's a true story" Madison said.

" what? what do you mean? " Ben asked scared.

"A guy did get killed by the Raptors. Blue dragged him away then the Raptors ate him. I'm not scared of getting in the pen. That guy was a pervert anyway" Madison said.

"Well I'm going to sleep night" Madison said as she walked inside.

She went to her room and fell asleep.
~The next morning~
Madison was sleeping when she felt someone jumping on her bed. She pushed them off using her leg.

"Wakey wakey Raptor princess" someone said.

Madison opened her eyes to see Kenji.

"What time is it" Madison said rubbing her eyes sitting up.

"Time to get up. We're going on a cattle drive" Kenji said.

Madison nodded and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and showered quickly. Then she changed her clothes and got out the bathroom to see Kenji still in her room.

"What are you still doing here" Madison asked. "

"Waiting for you" Kenji said.

Madison smiled and got he bracelet and her hair tie. Madison outfit

"Alright Mr. VIP let's go" Madison said.

Try walked out of Madison room and into where everyone else was.

"Alright gang let's roll" Dave said.

They got in the back of the truck and Dave and Roxie took them to where the herbivores were to do a cattle run.

"Wow" Darius said once they got there. Madison got out the truck first.

"Pretty cool huh" Madison asked him.

Darius nodded. Madison smiled.

"Alright today you guys will be driving gyrospheres" Dave said.

"Except Madison. Here"Roxie said handing her keys.

Madison looked to see a motor bike with four wheels. (I don't know what it's called I forgot. Just like I forgot this book). Madison smiled and ran to the vehicle and climbed it and turned the engine on.

"Sweet" Madison said.

She waited until everyone got on the gyrospheres. Once they did they followed Dave and Roxie as they went behind the herd. Madison smiled as the dinosaurs walked to their herding grounds. Madison looked to see Kenji and Ben going slow.

"Leave the poor kid alone Kenji" Madison said.

"He's going so slow though princess" Kenji said.

"He's trying to be safe. Good thinking Ben. Besides of you were riding with me. You wouldn't handle going fast like this" Madison said a she sped up.

Kenji watched and groaned knowing he could have been with her. She looked at the sky to see the clouds get darker.

"Dave I thought you said the storm rolled up the coast" Madison said.

"It must have rolled back down. It's okay. Other than mussing up Kenji hair what's the worst that could happen" Dave said.

Then thunder crashed and a stegosaurus and anklyosaurs growled and bellowed at each other. Madison looked at Dave with a look and he scratched the back of neck. Roxie and Madison blocked the campers from moving.

"Hey gang new plan. Storms getting worse. So we're heading back to camp. Fun right? " Dave asked.

The campers groaned.

"don't blame me. Blame the storm"Dave said.

"we blame them both" Roxie and Madison said.

Darius wanted to keep them going but Roxie said no. Roxie tried to get in contact with someone but the radio wouldn't work.

"okay new new plan. Storms interfering with the radio so Rox, Maddie and I will drive ahead and tell the others we're pulling out. Stay together and stay behind the herd" Dave said.

Roxie, Dave and Madison drove to the front. Unaware of the trouble the other campers will do. As Dave and Roxie were talking Madison was on he bike listening and saw how the dinosaurs were running away a if something spooked them. Dave and Roxie car was thrown from a cliff so they ducked and Madison moved away.

"Madison go help the kids" Roxie said.

"On it" Madison said.

Madison reved her bike and drove off fast. She looked around for people. She stopped the bike and listened. Madison had the speed of a raptor and stamina. Her brother trained her to be like one almost. Madison listened closely and heard screaming. She then drove in the direction where she heard the screaming. She then found the others and got of her bike. She saw Darius and Brooklyn stuck in a mud hole. She looked to see a sinoceratops (or however you spell it). She got an idea an walked over to the animal. Madjksn grabbed a branch that had leaves on it and got close. She held her hand out and looked away waiting for the dinosaur to give her respect. The dinosaur did. Madison smiled and gave it the branch.

"Okay I have an idea" Madison said.

The campers used a vine to get Darius and Brooklyn out of the mud hole. Once Darius and Brooklyn were safe everyone cheered and Dave and Roxie showed up. They went back to camp to hang out. Madison was outside the camp looking at the rain fall. She liked ran it calmed her down. Kenji walked out an stood next to her.

"What are you doing out here" Kenji asked.

"Just hanging out watching the rain. It's sort of calming you know" Madison said.

Kenji smiled.

"So about today that was pretty impressive" Kenji said.

"You think so" Madison asked.

"I know so" Kenji said.

Madison smiled and looked back at the ran. Kenji thought about something and took a deep breath in he kissed Madison on the cheek. Madison eyes widened and she blushed. She looked at Kenji who was a blushing mess.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean..." Kenji rambled but was cut off as Madison kissed him on the lips.

Kenji kissed back soon. They pulled away and blushed.

"Not gonna lie but I do like you even though we just only met" Madison said.

"Me too" Kenji said.

Madison smiled and looked back at the rain. Kenji next to her. Madison put her head on Kenji shoulder and watched the rain.