Safe Harbor

Madison and the other campers were walking on the rocks nesr Tiff and Mitch's boat. The boys were wearing their swimming trunks while the girls wore their swim suits.
Madison swimsuit

Madison stood next to Ben looking at the boat.

"Stay sharp. For all we know Tiff is still in there" Darius said.

They soon made it onto the boat. Madison carried a gun with her incase of emergency. She looked around to see claw marks on the ground. She then remembered about when she sent the two Baryonx to Tiff. She walked around the boat.

"No sign of anyone" Brooklyn said.

"Or anything" Ben said.

"Looks like Tiff had some unwanted visitors" Madison said.

They walked into where the boat can be controlled.

"The control panel's busted up" Darius said.

"And so is the radio" Sammy said.

"And it's almost out of gas" Madison said.

"Are you sure? Did you tap it? They always tap it." Sammy said.

Sammy tapped thr gas meter and it was low.

"Huh? Well, now we're really sure" Sammy said.

"So we got a boat but we just can't used the boat" Ben said.

"Okay the northwest dock is just around that bend. If we can somehow make it there, maybe we can find more gas and whatever else we need to get us off the island" Darius said.

Madison and Brooklyn were right behind him. They heard a doorknob moving. Madison pullef Darius and Brooklyn behind her. Then Kenji popped out.

"Boo" Kenji said.

Brooklyn and Darius screamed. Kenji laughed.

"Gotcha" Kenji said.

Madison was giggling quietly. Kenji was still laughing.

"The height of comedy. Me and bumpy will meet you guys at the dock" Ben said then walked away.

"Guess the only question is, who's driving the boat?" Yasmina asked.

"you mean, whose dad has a yacht club membership and just found this killer hat?" Kenji said.

Madison walked to him and grabbed the hat putting it on herself. Darius and Brooklyn were glaring at Kenji.

"Captain Kenji and Madison at your services" Kenji said as he took Madisons hand and walked to where you can control the ship.

Kenji started the boat and started driving the boat.

"Easy, easy. Hold up! Hold up! Hold up!" Yasmina yelled at Kenji.

"Not a bad parking job. If I do say so myself, and I will." Kenji said.

"You don't"park" a boat dingus. You "dock" it" Yasmina said.

"sure you wanna sass the captain? It's a long swim home." Kenji said.

Madison rolled her eyes at her boyfriend. She stood up and smacked his back making him yelp.

"be nice Kenji. Come on Yas" Madison said.

Bumpy and Ben soon arrived. Madison grabbed the bag that Ben gave her and walked to Yasmina and gave it to her before going to help Kenji, Darius, and Brooklyn.

"It's getting late. We might as well rest up here. We can scavenge for gas and supplies in the morning" Darius said.

"whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the brakes, bro! Look around! We've got swimsuits, a few hourse of sun, and a whole boat at our disposal. If that doesn't scream "yacht party" I don't know what does." Kenji said wrapping around Madison shoulder.