Chaos Theory

Madison outfit

Madison went to her bungalow and grabbed as manu weapons as she could. She also got her motorcycle. Madison also grabbed flares.

"Alright time to stop some hunters" Madison said.

Madison started her bike and rode off to main street. She then heard a gun shot. She gasped. One of the dinosaurs were killed.

"I am gonna make sure those two have a slow and painful death" Madison said angrily.

Madison then put her helmet on started her bike. She kept her identity a secret. She rode to main street and got Rexy attention.

"Hey girl" Madison said.

Rexy purred.

"Are you ready for an awesome ride" Madison asked.

Rexy knew what Madison meant and growled like she was gonna have fun doing what Madison asked her.

"Follow me we got hunters to find" Madison said.

Madison lit up a flare and rode off to the watering hole. Rexy was right behind Madison as they went to the watering hole. Once they were close Madison smirked.

"Alright Rexy let them here you girl. Roar" Madison yelled.

Rexy nodded and growled excitedly. Back with the campers the others were making the dinosaurs move away from the watering hole. As they thought they did it and saved the dinosaurs they saw the herd running back. Then a loud roar was heard as well as the sound of a motorcycle. Madison rode and threw the flare. She stood up amd reved her motorcycle and pointed to the herd and the kids. Rexy showed up behind her and ran to the herd of dinosaurs. Madison was right behind her. Madison rode her bike behind the herd making as much noise as she could. Madison pulled out a gun and started shooting it into the air.

"Get them girl" Madison shouted.

Then Rexy and Madison stopped following the herd. Ben, Sammy, Yasmina and bumpy had gone out of site.

"That wss definitely Madison" Sammy said.

The two others nodded. Madison took her helmet off.

"Alright girl find the hunters. Remember the guy with the blue shirt and the hat" Madison asked.

Rexy nodded.

"Find him we are gonna pay him a little visit" Madison said.

Rexy nodded and sniffed the air. She found Mitch scent and followed it. Madison put her helmet on and rode behind Rexy. Brooklyn and Darius were in a gyrosphere with Tiff and Mitch in front of them. The herd came and pushed the gyrosphere that wouldn't work until it started working after a few hits. Tiff and Mitch walked to a tree and climbed it being careful with dinosaurs running under the tree below them. Mitch got caught by one of his traps that he ans Hap set up. Tiff tried to help him when the familiar roar of a T Rex was heard and a motorcycle. Tiff then grabbed the boat keys and ran away leaving Mitch. Madison got off her bike and took her helmet off and walked to Mitch underneath Rexy until they stopped in front of him. Mitch looked at both Madison and Rexy. Madison took her mask off.

"You messed with the wrong dino. Rexy" Madison said.

Rexy looked at her.

"Get him" Madison said walking away from them.

Rexy growled and ate Mitch. Madison saw two of the Baryonx. She then thought of something.

"The boats near the dock follow the ladies scent" Madison said.

The Baryonx nodded and ran to the docks. Madison got back on her bike and put her helmet back on and rode to the docks. At the docks. Tiff ran to her boat and got on it just in time before Darius and Brooklyn did. She laughed.

"I am out of here. And you are never getting off of this awful, awful island. In fact, I'm going back and I'm not telling anyone you're here" Tiff said.

Tiff crashed into a rock.

"you are gonna rot here you little brats" Tiff said going back into the boat.

"They ruined my vacation, and my marriage and my best gun" Tiff said then whimpered.

She heard a thud and looked to see two Baryonx on the boat and she was killed by both of them. Back on the island. Kenji made it to the docks on the bike and groaned and fell to the ground face first. Then Ben, Sammy and Yasmina arrived and hugged Brooklyn amd Kenji. Darius looked to see Ben alive and huggrd him. Soon they all had a group hug. Then the sound of a motorcycle. They saw a person on a motorcycle. That person stopped and got off the bike. The campers were waiting for that person to reveal themself. Madison stopped in front of the campers and smiled but they couldn't see. Madison took her helmet off but revealed herself wearing a mask. Madison then took the mask off. Madison smiled at the campers.

"Maddie" Brooklyn said in disbelief.

"Did you miss me" Madison asked smiling.

Brooklyn, Sammy, Yasmina, Darius, and Ben went to hug Madison. Kenji was frozen in shock.

"You changed your hair" Sammy said.

Madison smiled.

"Felt right since I was stuck on the island" Madison said.

Madison looked at Ben.

"It wasn't your fault what happened Ben. I told you to let go. I am proud of you. You found another version of you that I knew you had in you" Madison said.

Ben smiled and hugged Madison again. The campers made way to show Madison Kenji.

"you gonna stand there or give me a hug Mr. Vip" Madison asked.

Kenji ran and hugged Madison. Madison smiled and laughed.

"I'm okay. I promise I am. " Madison said.

Kenji smiled. They pulled away and Madison whispered in his ear.

"we can have a moment another time" Madison said.

Kenji nodded.

"was it you? All this time"Yasmina asked.

Madison looked at her.

"yeah it was. When I saw Darius, Sammy and Brooklyn the day when they went to release the dinosaurs I knew you all were alive so then I went to find you but I couldn't find you" Madison said with tears.

Then she smiled.

"so I decided to roam the jungle and try and help you all whenever you were in trouble" Madison said.

They all smiled and shared a group hug.

"what now" Ben asked.

"I have an idea. You all have been trying to leave this island by calling for help but we can fimd a way off the island" Madison said.

The others agreed. They were in one hell of a ride not knowing that E750 was being defrosted and coming back to cause chaos.