View from the top

We are now on season 3 everyone. I really am excited about this season. So enjoy the bumpy and dangerous ride you are about to read.

Madison outfit

Madison and the other campers were on a raft they build. They were leaving the island. Overtime they all had aged and looked differently. Madison hair grew a little longer but the hair color never went away. Madison was laying on the raft sleeping. Kenji looked at Madison and smiled. Oh also Kenji and Madison became boyfriend and girlfriend after talking for a few weeks. The campers saw it coming. The others were feeling good now that they were going home. Then of course a giant wave came and destroyed the raft. They all went back to camp. Madison walked to the tree house and went inside her hammock.

"Circle up guys camp meeting" Darius said.

"Okay on the plus side, still no sign of compies around camp, so thats good. On the minus side raft escape attempt number one was..." Darius said.

"Wet" Kenji said.

"Bad" Yasmina said.

"Didn't work" Brooklyn said.

"It wasn't a total disaster" Darius said.

"Um we lost the raft and almost drowned. How is that not a disaster" Sammy asked.

"We didn't get eaten by dinosaurs?" Darius said.

"D we are running out of options" Madison said.

"We tried kayaks, gyrospheres, more gyrospheres, Yaz's bad" find a helicopter and learn how to fly it ourselves" plan" Brooklyn said.

"What about Brooklyn's worse" let's go back into the tunnels and look for a phone" idea" Yasmina said.

"Ugh, think what haven't we tried yet" Brooklyn asked.

"Just gonna pitch it one more time..." Kenji said.

"We're not building a human catapult Kenj" Madison said.

"How do we know it can't be done if we never tried" Kenji said.

"I think your idea sounds fun at least" Sammy whispered.

"Thanks Sammy and I always appreciate your optimism" Kenji said back.

"Aww thanks Kenji" Sammy said.

They both laughed. Madison rolled her eyes. She wasn't jealous. She was just annoyed about thr fact of getting off the island. They tried everything but nothing worked. Madison stood up from her hammock.

"Madison where are you going" Ben asked.

"On a walk" Madison said.

"I'll go with her" Kenji said.

Madison nodded. They walked through the woods.

"So what's up" Kenji asked.

Madison sighed.

"I don't know we have tried everything. We used so many ideas and they never worked." Madison said.

"We will find a way and we will go home" Kenji said.

Madison smiled at him and nodded. They walked for awhile before going back to the camp. Kenji had a good idea to go to lookout point and get hang gliders as pieces of material for a raft. Madison smiled as they finally got there.

"Wow this is awesome" Madison said.

"Welcome to lookout point. Well its all the way over there in the mountain" Kenji said.

"So how do we get up there" Darius asked.

"The sky gondola, usually. But with the power out you'll have to go on foot. It shouldn't be too bad" Kenji said.

Soon Brooklyn got the sky gondola to work. Kenji and Madison got inside one. Sammy got on with them as well. Sammy and Kenji kept rocking the sky gondola. Madison was sitting down watching as they did. Madison smiled at them.

"You guys are crazy" Madison said.

"Yeah but you love me for it" Kenji said.

Madison smiled. Sammy smiled at the two.

"You guys are so cute" Sammy said.

Soon they got off the sky gondola and looked out at the view. Sammy said something how this is almost like paradise.

"Well back at my bungalow there is this river and when the sun goes down it shines on the water and its really beautiful" Madison said.

Kenji smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Then as they were watching the view Madison saw something.

"Guys look right there" Madison said.

Sammy and Kenji saw what it they were happy but also shocked.

"We have to get back to the gondalas" Yasmina yelled.

Sammy, Kenji and Madison turned around. They saw a flying dinosaur land it landed right in front of Yasmina and Brooklyn. Madison gasped. Then one came up from behind Sammy, Kenji and Madison. It flew and landed right in front of them. It began making a call. It was loud and very high pitch. Something that would make you cover your ears and cringe. They all covered they're ears .

"Why is it doing that" Yasmina asked.

They saw alot of them in the sky. Sammy, Kenji and Madison ran to the sky gondala. Madison grabbed a chair and hit the creature. The sky gondala was going so slow. Madison kept the chair with her. Soon the sky gondala made it to them and they got inside. But Brooklyn and Yasmina used the hang gliders and flew away from the lookout point. The flying dinos were not too far behind them. Brooklyn and Yasmina landed on a tree after what happened. Sammy, Kenji and Madison were running to where they were. Everyone was safe and sound.

"I love it when we are all alive" Sammy said.

"Yeah take that dino island" Kenji said cheering.

He picked Madison up and spinned her around. Madison giggled. He put her down and kept a arm around her shoulder.

"It's a little ripped but we can fix it. It can be a perfect sail for our boat" Darius said.

Madison gasped remembering what she saw.

"We saw Tiff and Mitch's boat" Madison said.

"It's on some rocks not far from offshore. We can totally get to it"Sammy said.

They all ran to where the boat was. They cheered.

"Remember when we ran straight to that freaky flying dinosaur" Kenji said.

"No we already blocked it out" Sammy said.

Madison giggled.

"That's why I am here to remind again" Kenji said.

"Nope not gonna happen" Madison said.

Kenji smiled tried telling Madison and Sammy what happened but both girls kept laughing and trying to block him out. They were unaware of a certain dinosaur that was going around killing animals for sport.